Autor Thema: Der offizielle Fun-Thread.  (Gelesen 1454716 mal)

Online RoboLuster

• Muay Thai Warrior
  • Mitglied
  • Tilki
    • facebook
Re: Der offizielle Fun-Thread.
« Antwort #11130 am: 6 September 2017, 04:04:09 »
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1474859/
User Reviews
Zitat
I Might Be Able To Change My Own Dirty Underwear, But 'Slimed' Changed My Life
30 April 2010 | by Brandon Windish (United States) – See all my reviews

I consider myself lucky enough to have gotten a copy of "Slimed" in the mail a few months back, sent to me by my good friend, director Jeff Nitzberg. But before I talk about my viewing experience, allow me to preface...

I was in love once. It was a long time ago. Christ... it feels like centuries... I had been in darkness. Just the most corrupt of complete nothingness, and almost impossibly I met her, and suddenly, it was as if a light switch had been flicked. I was illuminated. Illuminated by her soul, illuminated by her beauty, her selfless ways of making me smile... illuminated by everything that she was. She was gorgeous. I remember a time where we did nothing but stay in bed for an entire day just... existing. I had never known a wonder in my life so beyond heaven, so beyond pure, unabashed glory in her presence.

We were happy for two months.

Then she was SHOT IN THE FACE. A man with a gun SHOT HER IN THE FACE. I SAW IT HAPPEN IN FRONT OF ME. Her beautiful smile... her perfect face... obliterated by a single bullet that passed between her eyes and exploded through the back of her skull. The brain that held our memories, the brain that was capable of understanding how to make me the happiest man in the world, had suddenly spilled onto the pavement of the street in front of our apartment... the apartment we shared together. Do you understand? With a single bullet, this woman that I cherished and worshipped ceased to exist. HER FACE EXPLODED INTO HER BRAIN AND SKULL.

I thought I could never love again.

Then I saw "Slimed", and I was all like, "Fuck that bitch"!

"Slimed" makes my dead girlfriend look like exactly what she is: a rotting corpse in a coffin without a face.

I love this movie.
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

Online RoboLuster

• Muay Thai Warrior
  • Mitglied
  • Tilki
    • facebook
« Antwort #11131 am: 16 September 2017, 13:51:10 »
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

Offline Grusler

• Mitglied
  • SIE leben und ES ist wieder da!
« Antwort #11132 am: 21 September 2017, 01:51:58 »
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1474859/
User Reviews
Zitat
I Might Be Able To Change My Own Dirty Underwear, But 'Slimed' Changed My Life
30 April 2010 | by Brandon Windish (United States) – See all my reviews

I consider myself lucky enough to have gotten a copy of "Slimed" in the mail a few months back, sent to me by my good friend, director Jeff Nitzberg. But before I talk about my viewing experience, allow me to preface...

I was in love once. It was a long time ago. Christ... it feels like centuries... I had been in darkness. Just the most corrupt of complete nothingness, and almost impossibly I met her, and suddenly, it was as if a light switch had been flicked. I was illuminated. Illuminated by her soul, illuminated by her beauty, her selfless ways of making me smile... illuminated by everything that she was. She was gorgeous. I remember a time where we did nothing but stay in bed for an entire day just... existing. I had never known a wonder in my life so beyond heaven, so beyond pure, unabashed glory in her presence.

We were happy for two months.

Then she was SHOT IN THE FACE. A man with a gun SHOT HER IN THE FACE. I SAW IT HAPPEN IN FRONT OF ME. Her beautiful smile... her perfect face... obliterated by a single bullet that passed between her eyes and exploded through the back of her skull. The brain that held our memories, the brain that was capable of understanding how to make me the happiest man in the world, had suddenly spilled onto the pavement of the street in front of our apartment... the apartment we shared together. Do you understand? With a single bullet, this woman that I cherished and worshipped ceased to exist. HER FACE EXPLODED INTO HER BRAIN AND SKULL.

I thought I could never love again.

Then I saw "Slimed", and I was all like, "Fuck that bitch"!

"Slimed" makes my dead girlfriend look like exactly what she is: a rotting corpse in a coffin without a face.

I love this movie.

:rofl:

ROCK 'N' ROLL WIRD NIEMALS STERBEN, IHR SCHEISSER!
 -Rollie LeBay

Ko(s)misches Sein.

Online muellke

• Mitglied
  • Synchrogucker
« Antwort #11133 am: 21 September 2017, 12:30:15 »
Hellbound - Hellraiser 2 ?
Jim: Ich bin Jim Jupiter,der gesündeste Mann in Chicago!
Al: Dann wird es ja schnell heilen wenn ich dir das Maul blutig schlage!

Zitat
Von mir klare 10 von 10 Punkten, absolut empfehlenswert, wäre super wenn da mal ein Bootleg von erscheinen würde.

Offline Grusler

• Mitglied
« Antwort #11134 am: 22 September 2017, 00:25:46 »
Hellbound - Hellraiser 2 ?

Ja, der Subtext meines Bilderposts soll eigentlich vermitteln, dass der Mann, der diese Review geschrieben hat, wohl an Liebeskummer leidet und der geschilderte Vor- bzw. Unfall, nur eine Hass-Wunschfantasie ist, um sich "Die Bitch" aus der Hirse zu halten, was nicht klappen wird und es wohl weitere Aufenthalte in der Hölle geben wird, inklusive dem jämmerlichen "Hilf mir!" :icon_lol:

Ähmmm... :icon_twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh8OuO2yYUU

Cooler Schizo. :icon_mrgreen: Ich halte David Hasselhoff zudem noch für einen recht guten Menschen, entgegen der (früheren?) Medienkampangen. :icon_smile:
« Letzte Änderung: 22 September 2017, 00:53:11 von Grusler »

-Rollie LeBay

Ko(s)misches Sein.

Offline ironfox1

• Mitglied
« Antwort #11135 am: 1 November 2017, 00:52:21 »
Coming Soon ... South Park - The Movie with Donald Trump as Mr. President. :icon_mrgreen:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd06xb_VS5Y#ws

Offline Grusler

• Mitglied
« Antwort #11136 am: 2 November 2017, 00:36:59 »
 :icon_mrgreen: Obwohl ich den US-Präsidenten Donald Trump recht sympathisch finde, hier natürlich etwas unbeholfen...aber was soll man auch schon groß reden, die Kinder wollen Geschenke vom Weißen Haus! :icon_mrgreen:

-Rollie LeBay

Ko(s)misches Sein.

Offline ironfox1

• Mitglied
« Antwort #11137 am: 11 November 2017, 20:47:33 »
Ohrwurm :dodo:  :icon_mrgreen:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBLdQ1a4-JI#ws

Offline Mr. Blonde

• Stammuser
  • Mitglied
  • Plissee-Experte
« Antwort #11138 am: 14 November 2017, 16:22:26 »
"MAN, THE MAN IS KILLING US, MAN!!!!!!!!"
"COMMANDO!!! COMMANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"TIGER MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ich spiele nicht, ich bin das, verstehn Sie? Und deswegen bin ich nichts." - Klaus Kinski

Those were the days

Offline StS

• Forenmoderator
  • Mitglied
« Antwort #11139 am: 14 November 2017, 18:32:42 »

Jimmy Kimmel made a comic book when he was a kid called “The Terrific Ten,” so in honor of his 50th birthday Ben Affleck and director J.J. Abrams got some of Jimmy’s friends together to surprise him and turn his work into a major motion picture. Here is the WORLD PREMIERE EXCLUSIVE trailer of The Terrific Ten starring Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Jennifer Aniston, Zach Galifianakis, Jason Bateman, Will Arnett, Cousin Sal, Jon Hamm, Shaq, Ty Burrell, Billy Crudup, Jake Tapper and Wanda Sykes.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")