OFDb

Taken (Serie mit Clive Standen als Bryan Mills)

Begonnen von StS, 20 Mai 2016, 20:27:00

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

20 Mai 2016, 20:27:00 Letzte Bearbeitung: 20 Mai 2016, 20:32:28 von StS

The series will follow a young Bryan Mills (the character played by Neeson in the three flicks) who has no wife and kids, opposed to the movies in which his wife and daughter are kidnapped. The show, first reported by Deadline, will focus on how Mills acquires his expert skills that enabled him to become the character known to audiences today. The logline pays homage to the first film's famous quote: "What I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career; Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you."

! No longer available
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

MMeXX

Das Video ist gesperrt worden.

Habe allerdings auch kein Interesse an Mills Origin.

Moonshade

Die Serie kommt dann ab 27.02.17 auf den Sender, bei all den gescheiterten TV-Adaptionen erfolgreicher Filme der letzten Monate und Jahre aber bei mir auch ohne große Perspektive...

http://www.serienjunkies.de/news/taken-startdatum-nbc-prequelserie-verkndet-79420.html
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

Moonshade

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

Moonshade

Läuft gut genug, um eine zweite (und längere, von 10 auf 16 Episoden) Staffel in der Season 17/18 zu erhalten.

http://www.serienjunkies.de/news/taken-nbc-bestellt-lngere-2staffel-83121.html

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020