OFDb

Deadpool 2

Begonnen von RoboLuster, 20 Mai 2016, 21:59:39

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

RoboLuster

20 Mai 2016, 21:59:39 Letzte Bearbeitung: 20 Mai 2016, 22:06:30 von RoboLuster

Dreharbeiten beginnen diesen Herbst. Direktor und Drehbuchautor vom 1. Film sind bestätigt.

Nach dem enormen Erfolg kommt zum Glück bald ein neuer Deadpool Film. Wie angekündigt wird diesmal auch Cable eine Rolle spielen (ich hoffe auf abgefahrene Zeitreisenscheiß). Nach Stephen Lang und Dolph Lundgren, die schonmal ihr Interesse an der Rolle verkündet haben, hat jetzt auch Ron Perlman ein Bild auf seiner Facebook Seite geposted:

Wer die Rolle des Halbcyborgs aus der Zukunft spielen wird, bleibt spannend, aber Perlman wäre sicher lustig.  :icon_mrgreen:

Deadpool wird nicht von Ashton Kutcher gespielt werden.

Wer ist eigentlich dieser Cable?

http://youtu.be/mc1BxpWJUZY
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

MMeXX

Zitat von: RoboLuster am 20 Mai 2016, 21:59:39Deadpool wird nicht von Ashton Kutcher gespielt werden.
Dann bin ich raus. :nono: Was ist mit Melissa McCarthy?

StS

ZitatTim Miller Exits Deadpool 2 Director's Chair

If Deadpool 2 is hoping to recapture the lightning-in-a-bottle magic of the first film it's going to have to happen with a different filmmaker as Deadline is reporting that 20th Century Fox's sequel has lost director Tim Miller. The co-founder of animation/effects house Blur Studios made his feature directorial debut with Deadpool, which became one of the year's biggest hits (over $782 million globally on a $58 million budget), revived Ryan Reynolds' flagging career and made R-rated action movies chic again.

According to the trade, the split was over creative differences between Miller and Reynolds, the latter a champion of bringing The Merc With a Mouth to life for the last decade and who originated the onscreen version (in bastardized form) for 2009's X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Reynolds is also an active producer on Deadpool 2 alongside X-Men franchise caretakers Simon Kinberg and Lauren Shuler Donner. Miller's departure appears to be amicable as he has already shifted gears to Fox's sci-fi thriller Influx, which Mark Bomback is adapting from the novel by David Suarez with an eye towards a trilogy.

Filming on Deadpool 2 was planned for early 2017, although that may change as Fox scrambles for a replacement director who can match the anarchic tone and effects wizardry of the first one. Screenwriters Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, who penned the first film, are returning to write the sequel.

(Comingsoon.net)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Jerry Garcia

Hervorragend recherchiert von comingsoon.net.

Der Autor der Buchvorlage zu Fox's Influx heißt DANIEL Suarez.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22668803-influx

Bei uns als "Control" erschienen.

http://www.rowohlt.de/taschenbuch/daniel-suarez-control.html

EvilErnie

,,Der Director's Cut erweist sich nicht nur als die filmisch bessere Version, sondern auch als die einzig logische." (Blade Runner)

Behandel´ne Königin wie `ne Hure und `ne Hure wie `ne Königin, dann kann nichts schiefgehen! (Alien 3 SE)

Ich hab ne Sprengkapsel im Kopf! Du musst mich töten sonst sterb ich! (Ethan Hunt)

Moonshade

Zitat von: EvilErnie am 24 Oktober 2016, 07:04:00
http://www.screengeek.net/2016/10/23/new-petition-asks-quentin-tarantino-to-direct-deadpool-2/

Ich wollte auch schon immer, dass Linklater den nächsten Star Wars inszeniert und Tarantino sollte doch die Hauptrolle im nächsten Woody Allen spielen.

Noch blödere Ideen hat das Geekdom wohl nicht im Keller (Sarg, Kanalisation, etc.) auf Halde?
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

Woran das mit Miller wohl lag...

ZitatDeadline first reported that the director left the project this weekend over "creative differences" for the sequel, but that the split was "amicable." In instances like this people start jumping to blame the relationship with the studio (much like the Edgar Wright/Marvel incident), but in this case the clash was between Miller and his star, Ryan Reynolds.

More light was shed on the issue by The Wrap, who got the scoop the actor and director had been in dispute for some time, even falling off speaking terms for a time. Tensions came to a head when the two disagreed over casting, namely for the sequel's villain, Cable. News is the rumors surrounding the casting of Kyle Chandler were accurate, and that Miller had wanted to cast the SUPER 8 actor, whereas Reynolds did not. In the end it was up to the studio to decide, and they eventually sided with Deadpool himself.

Among other issues, negotiations for the sequel not only got Reynolds a hefty amount of money, but also a large amount of creative control, including over casting. This slowed down the process for getting the sequel moving, which apparently was not to Miller's liking. As well, Miller is said to have wanted to take a more "stylized" approach to the sequel, whereas Reynolds wanted more focus on raunchy, R-rated humor and antics. So, yeah, there's a whole thing going on.

However, casting appears to have been the biggest straw to break the camel's back, and now Miller is officially gone, and reportedly now looking to get involved in Fox's upcoming INFLUX series based on the Daniel Suarez books, with a script from Mark Bomback, which is rumored to be a trilogy.

(Joblo.com)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

Der Maulwurf

Zitat von: StS am 24 Oktober 2016, 10:06:35
Woran das mit Miller wohl lag...

ZitatDeadline first reported that the director left the project this weekend over "creative differences" for the sequel, but that the split was "amicable." In instances like this people start jumping to blame the relationship with the studio (much like the Edgar Wright/Marvel incident), but in this case the clash was between Miller and his star, Ryan Reynolds.

More light was shed on the issue by The Wrap, who got the scoop the actor and director had been in dispute for some time, even falling off speaking terms for a time. Tensions came to a head when the two disagreed over casting, namely for the sequel's villain, Cable. News is the rumors surrounding the casting of Kyle Chandler were accurate, and that Miller had wanted to cast the SUPER 8 actor, whereas Reynolds did not. In the end it was up to the studio to decide, and they eventually sided with Deadpool himself.

Among other issues, negotiations for the sequel not only got Reynolds a hefty amount of money, but also a large amount of creative control, including over casting. This slowed down the process for getting the sequel moving, which apparently was not to Miller's liking. As well, Miller is said to have wanted to take a more "stylized" approach to the sequel, whereas Reynolds wanted more focus on raunchy, R-rated humor and antics. So, yeah, there's a whole thing going on.

However, casting appears to have been the biggest straw to break the camel's back, and now Miller is officially gone, and reportedly now looking to get involved in Fox's upcoming INFLUX series based on the Daniel Suarez books, with a script from Mark Bomback, which is rumored to be a trilogy.

(Joblo.com)

Kyle Chandler wäre aber auch echt ne saudoffe Wahl gewesen..

EvilErnie

,,Der Director's Cut erweist sich nicht nur als die filmisch bessere Version, sondern auch als die einzig logische." (Blade Runner)

Behandel´ne Königin wie `ne Hure und `ne Hure wie `ne Königin, dann kann nichts schiefgehen! (Alien 3 SE)

Ich hab ne Sprengkapsel im Kopf! Du musst mich töten sonst sterb ich! (Ethan Hunt)

ironfox1

Eine Telefonzelle, das Superman Theme, St. Elmos Fire und das True Romance Theme, mehr braucht man nicht für einen Deadpool Clip. :icon_razz: 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ezsReZcxU#ws

StS

Josh Brolin spielt Cable

Mr. Blonde

Zitat von: StS am 13 April 2017, 09:56:45
Josh Brolin spielt Cable

Och nööö. Früher mochte ich ihn, doch irgendwann war er in allem und irgendwie nur noch hölzern.

Immerhin hat man auf Deutsch dann den gleichen Sprecher wie Stephen Lang, den ich lieber gesehen hätte. Nicht, dass ich mir das auf Deutsch antun würde.  :algo:

Artikel & News zu Filmen, Games, Musik & Technik

StS

RoboLuster

Sieht aus wie Deadpool ohne Maske.

EvilErnie

Hat Brolin nun nen Vertrag für Marvel-Bösewichte unterschrieben oder was is los?  :icon_rolleyes:

Mr. Blonde

Nö, weil Cable kein Bösewicht ist.  :exclaim:

Trotzdem hätte ich lieber Steven Lang, Doplhie oder Kevin Nash (!) in der Rolle gesehen.

StS

Eine Stuntfrau ist beim Dreh ums Leben gekommen...

ZitatA stunt person was killed on the set of "Deadpool 2" Monday morning after a trick involving a motorcycle went wrong, Variety has confirmed.

The stuntwoman was identified by several outlets as Joi "SJ" Harris, the first female African-American road racer. The sequel to "Deadpool" is filming in Vancouver. Production began in late June.

"Vancouver police can confirm that a female stunt driver has died on the set of 'Deadpool' during a stunt on a motorcycle," the Vancouver PD said in a statement. The event took place around 8:20 a.m. on Monday when the stuntwoman crashed through the glass of the Shaw Tower's ground floor studio.

WorkSafeBC spokesperson Trish Knight Chernecki said the agency has launched a long-term investigation into the accident and has a total of five officers currently on the scene.

(...)

According to Ben Miljure, a reporter who was on the ground with local news station CTV Vancouver, the stuntwoman was carried onto an Advanced Life Support ambulance following the accident. The vehicle stayed at the scene for about 45 minutes, and then drove off without turning on its lights or sirens.

A crew for Canadian television network Global News witnessed the rider successfully complete the stunt four times, before the fifth time when the rider lost control of the bike.

(variety.com)

SAL

Schlimm, aber Risiko des jobs.
Stuntman/Woman-veträge beinhalten IMMER einen "Im Todesfall etc." §

Was halt nie in den Medien erwähnt wird, wohl weil es nichts tragisches ist, sind die ständigen Arbeitsunfälle von stuntmen.
(Irgendwas gebrochen etc.)

Man muss das Publikum eben immer mehr beeindrucken um mehr Umsatz zu generieren, mit immer waghalsigeren stunts, dass ist das Endresultat.

Glod

Neuer Teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4mI6I4thUE

"Holy fucknuckles. I'm high as a kite right now"

:LOL:  :rofl:
"Er wird mir eine Kugel verpassen und dann Selbstmord begehen." -Nina Meyers-

"Wir passen schon auf, dass er keinen Selbstmord begeht." -Jack Bauer-

ironfox1

Herrlich, Deadpool als Bob Ross :icon_razz:
Gleich mal wieder den Happy Little Clouds Song ansehen.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLO7tCdBVrA#ws

Mr. Blonde

StS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZNBFcwd7zc

Ist irgendwie am besten, wenn Deadpool nicht labert oder mit Puppen spielt.

Mr. Blonde

Wow, Josh Brolin ist ja mal verdammt... awesome. Ich habe von den Deadpool Comics keine Ahnung, aber das scheint der perfekte Gegenpol zu sein. Schauspielerisch hat mich Brolin in den letzten Jahren nicht mehr gepackt, aber für solche Sachen ist er wirklich geboren. Badass...  :dodo:

RoboLuster

Trailer ist awesome, den Brolin finde ich nicht so toll.

Mr. Blonde

Zitat von: RoboLuster am  8 Februar 2018, 12:26:33
Trailer ist awesome, den Brolin finde ich nicht so toll.

Mhhh, was passt dir konkret nicht? Dir kommt Brolin in zu vielen Filmen vor, das weiß ich noch. Aber wirkt er nicht herrlich angepisst?

RoboLuster

Brolin wurde für Gangster Squad schon "passend" typgerecht gecastet... und ich hab das kaum ausgehalten dem zuzugucken. Früher dachte ich, der Brolin kann solche Rollen, aber seit dem Auftritt, denke ich, der kann sonst nichts anderes, und das auch nur formelhaft langweilig. Und so wirkt er hier auch wieder auf mich... nicht angepisst, sondern gelangweilt bis genervt.

Naja, abwarten, aber ich wollte den von Anfang an nicht für die Rolle, und im Trailer sieht er aus wie Deadpool ohne Maske (hatte ich schonmal geschrieben, aber während dem Trailer wusste ich in manchen Momenten kurz nicht, welches Narbengesicht ich da gerade sehe.^^

Mr. Blonde

Grusler

Finde auch, dass es langsam mit Hipster-Spots mit Puppen und TV-Serien reicht. Auch wenn es einige 80er-Jahre Anspielungen gibt. Es wird Zeit für einen richtigen Trailer und den Film! :icon_razz:

Nun ja, komisch ist dennoch: Gerade eben stolperte ich noch in der IMDB (Black Panther-"Recherche") über Sloth...bevor ich hier rein klickte. ;)
ROCK 'N' ROLL WIRD NIEMALS STERBEN, IHR SCHEISSER!
 -Rollie LeBay

Ko(s)misches Sein.

StS

Glod

***king awesome.  :banana:  :dodo:
"Er wird mir eine Kugel verpassen und dann Selbstmord begehen." -Nina Meyers-

"Wir passen schon auf, dass er keinen Selbstmord begeht." -Jack Bauer-

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020