OFDb

Wish upon

Begonnen von StS, 8 Februar 2017, 22:18:09

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Like a modern day version of Wishmaster, director John Leonetti's (Annabelle) upcoming horror flick Wish Upon grants a young woman the power to make her wildest wishes come true. Naturally, this being a horror movie and all, playing around with such fates has deadly consequences. Come on. You've seen Wishmaster. You know how this kind of thing works.

The Conjuring's Joey King stars alongside Sydney Park ("The Walking Dead"), Shannon Purser ("Stranger Things"), Ryan Phillippe (Shooter, I Know What You Did Last Summer, Cruel Intentions) and Elisabeth Rohm ("Joy", "American Hustle").

Trailer
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Naja, wenn sie es schon bewerben mit "Kennt ihr Wishmaster? Wir haben was gemacht, was so ähnlich ist. Oder ganz genauso...", dann wird das ne nette DTV-Premiere.
Bißchen viele Boxen, Flaschen, Kisten in letzter Zeit gehabt (also ich persönlich...)...
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020