OFDb

Name? Movie 90s, Slapstick, USA, Father+Son (weak?) vs Father+Son (strong: army)

Begonnen von Boehseronkelma, 28 Februar 2017, 22:33:47

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Boehseronkelma

I am searching a movie form the 90s i believe. Have seen it as a child, still in my mind - but cannot remember the title anymore. Typically american slapstick story, two families (1. father and son = seen as looser 2. father and son = strong, army, pathfinder?) competed against each other -> obstacle course. Still can remeber an illogical scene where a person gets hammered into ground by a tree. Years later i am still searching that movie, in hope, there is anyone out there who knows this movie.

Back in the days i was too young to read, but i remember something like 'M' or 'Mr' and 'Junior' as the title. Could be wrong.
The movie was on German Free TV in the Early 2000s 2002-2004, I think.

For sure, this isn't a lot of information but i hope someone will recognize this movie.

If you have any ideas, please comment (in English or German).

Der Maulwurf

Zitat von: Boehseronkelma am 28 Februar 2017, 22:33:47
I am searching a movie form the 90s i believe. Have seen it as a child, still in my mind - but cannot remember the title anymore. Typically american slapstick story, two families (1. father and son = seen as looser 2. father and son = strong, army, pathfinder?) competed against each other -> obstacle course. Still can remeber an illogical scene where a person gets hammered into ground by a tree. Years later i am still searching that movie, in hope, there is anyone out there who knows this movie.

Back in the days i was too young to read, but i remember something like 'M' or 'Mr' and 'Junior' as the title. Could be wrong.
The movie was on German Free TV in the Early 2000s 2002-2004, I think.

For sure, this isn't a lot of information but i hope someone will recognize this movie.

If you have any ideas, please comment (in English or German).

Maybe "Man of the House" (Kein Vater gesucht) from 1995 with Chevy Chase. It's about a Stepdad who wants to get along and have the Respect of his new Girlfriends Son. It's a Slapstick Comedy, and in a huge part of the movie they are in the woods with a pathfinder crew and some kind of other Superdads with perfect sons. There where some funny Accidents with Arrows & Trees I remember.

It's this one:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113755/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

http://www.ofdb.de/film/8491,(K)ein-Vater-gesucht

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020