OFDb

This is your Death (Suicide-TV)

Begonnen von StS, 6 März 2017, 20:03:52

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Giancarlo Esposito' This is Your Death, penned by Kenny Yakkel and Noah Pink, is an unsettling look at reality TV where a disturbing hit game show has its contestants ending their lives for the public's enjoyment.

Carrying intense social relevancy, it captures the sad truths about the world's desire to be famous.

The indie film, having its premiere at this week's SXSW, carries this incredible cast that includes Josh Duhamel, Famke Janssen, Giancarlo Esposito, Sarah Wayne Callies, Caitlin Fitzgerald, and even James Franco!

! No longer available
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

proximo

When you watch a Jackie Chan Movie, you want to BE Jackie Chan!

StS

...ja, und dazu ist er noch Autor, Drehbuchschreiber, Produzent, Regisseur und einfach ein cooler Typ.  ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

proximo

Zitat von: StS am  8 März 2017, 13:20:58
...ja, und dazu ist er noch Autor, Drehbuchschreiber, Produzent, Regisseur und einfach ein cooler Typ.  ;)
ABSOLUT!! Man fragt sich echt, wie er die Zeit findet die ganzen Projekte zu verwirklichen..
When you watch a Jackie Chan Movie, you want to BE Jackie Chan!

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020