OFDb

Inside (Remake)

Begonnen von StS, 2 Juni 2017, 20:42:41

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

...von "Kidnapped"- und "Extinction"-Regisseur Miguel Ángel Vivas.

With screenplay by Jaume Balagueró ([REC]) and Vivas' usual collaborator Manu Díez, the remake stars Rachel Nichols (The Loop, Tokarev, Fantastic Four) and Laura Harring (Mulholland Drive, Inland Empire, Love in the Time of Cholera, The Punisher). It's an Adrián Guerra and Núria Valls (Nostromo Pictures) production.

Pregnant and depressed, a young widow tries to rebuild her life following the fateful car accident where she lost her husband and partially lost her hearing. Now, about to go into labor, she's living in a remote house in the suburbs when, one Christmas night, she receives an unexpected visit from another woman with a devastating objective: to rip the child she's carrying from inside her. But a mother's fury when it comes to protecting her child should never be underestimated.

spanischer Trailer:

! No longer available

Setzt weniger auf Gewalt als das Original.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Wolfhard-Eitelwolf

Naja, dann darf man wohl solide DTV-Kost erwarten, ich würde sogar auf eine FSK16 unken nach dem Trailer. Da man jedoch die Story nun leider schon kennt und schon jetzt sehen kann, dass weder Kulisse noch die Antagonistin dem Orginal das Wasser werden reichen können, kann man die Erwartungshaltung gleich mal herab setzen - auch wenn einige Szenen wie die des Nachts im Schlafzimmer ganz passabel aussehen.

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020