OFDb

10x10 (Thriller mit Luke Evans und Kelly Reilly)

Begonnen von StS, 17 Februar 2018, 19:32:22

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director: Suzi Ewing
Starring: Luke Evans, Kelly Reilly, Noel Clarke, Olivia Chenery

Reilly plays Cathy, an entrepreneur a few days away from opening her new business when she is attacked, kidnapped an locked in a 10x10 room. But the story gets complicated when her mysterious assailant (Evans) demands just one thing from her: her name. As the mystery unfolds, it becomes clear Cathy knows more than she is letting on and may not be the true victim of the story...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV1eUEPEPPM
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

11 April 2022, 14:04:13 #1 Letzte Bearbeitung: 11 April 2022, 14:07:42 von StS
,,10x10" ist ein britischer, allerdings in den USA angesiedelter, sich hauptsächlich in zwei bis drei Räumlichkeiten eines Hauses entfaltender Entführungs-Thriller von Regisseurin Suzi Ewing aus dem Jahr 2018: Ein überzeugend gespieltes, sich ,,kompakt" entfaltendes Kammerspiel-artiges 2-Personen-Stück mit Luke Evans und Kelly Reilly in den Hauptrollen, welches im Ganzen durchaus solide spannend und unterhaltsam daherkommt – bestimmter ,,inhaltlicher Holprigkeiten" und Vorhersehbarkeiten zum Trotz... 

6/10
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020