OFDb

Let the Corpses Tan (von den "Amer"-Machern)

Begonnen von StS, 4 September 2017, 19:58:28

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Hélène Cattet and Bruno Forzani, the duo behind the stunning Giallo inspired Amer as well as The Strange Color of Your Body's Tears, have thrown glitter and gold all over their new trailer for Let the Corpses Tan (Laissez bronzer les cadavres!), which looks like it contains an epic and bloody shootout.

Adapted from Jean-Patrick Manchette and Jean-Pierre Bastid's 1971 crime thriller, Let the Corpses Tan, which will world premiere at the Locarno Film Festival on August 4th, takes place during a Mediterranean summer: blue sea, blazing sun....and 250 kg of gold stolen by Rhino and his gang. They had found the perfect hideout: an abandoned and remote hamlet now taken over by a woman artist in search for inspiration. Unfortunately, surprise guests and two cops compromise their plan: the heavenly place where wild happenings and orgies used to take place turns into a gruesome battlefield.

Said to be "relentless and mind-blowing," Elina Löwensohn, Stéphane Ferrara, and Bernie Bonvoisin star.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONMbWj8u-RA
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

RoboLuster

(von den "Amer"-Machern)

Mehr muss ich nicht wissen. Amer ist der Wahnsinn!
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

PierrotLeFou

Leider wirken die Charaktere im Trailer nicht sonderlich charismatisch auf mich, was bei dieser Art von Film schön wichtig wäre... Aber dieser formale Gestaltungswille, diese etwas prätentiöse Struktur des Trailers und das tolle Nora Orlandi-Thema, das leider durch Tarantino so ein wenig in die Ramschecke mit "Tarantino empfiehlt"-Siegel gerückt worden ist, sagen mir sehr zu.
Ihr zweiter Film nach "Amer" hatte mir schon nicht mehr ganz so sehr zugesagt, aber dennoch freue ich mich auf ein neues Cattet-/Forzani-Werk... da lebt das italienische (oder gar das europäische) (Genre-)Kino der Zeit um 1970 weiter... :love:
"Eines Tages werde ich ein wahrhaft großes Drama schreiben. Niemand wird verstehen, worauf es hinaus will, aber alle werden nach Hause gehen mit einem vagen Gefühl der Unzufriedenheit mit ihrem Leben und ihrer Umgebung. Dann werden sie neue Tapeten aufhängen und die Sache vergessen." (Saki)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020