OFDb

the Post (Spielberg, Streep, Hanks)

Begonnen von StS, 8 November 2017, 19:16:22

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Steven Spielberg directs Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks in The Post, a thrilling drama about the unlikely partnership between The Washington Post's Katharine Graham (Streep), the first female publisher of a major American newspaper, and editor Ben Bradlee (Hanks), as they race to catch up with The New York Times to expose a massive cover-up of government secrets that spanned three decades and four U.S. Presidents. The two must overcome their differences as they risk their careers – and their very freedom – to help bring long-buried truths to light.

The film also stars Alison Brie, Carrie Coon, David Cross, Bruce Greenwood, Tracy Letts, Bob Odenkirk, Sarah Paulson, Jesse Plemons, Matthew Rhys, Michael Stuhlbarg, Bradley Whitford, and Zach Woods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrXlY6gzTTM
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Hitfield

Heute den Trailer auch schon entdeckt - absolut Top. :respekt: Ich liebe diese newsroom-/Journalisten-Filme sowieso und die Crew passt perfekt.
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain."

DisposableMiffy

Ist auch genau mein Ding.

Was von Hanks im Trailer zu sehen ist, schaut mir schwer nach Oscarnominierung aus.
letterboxd.com

Dumm geboren, nichts dazu gelernt und die Hälfte davon vergessen.

Hearing only what you wanna hear and knowing only what you've heard.

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020