OFDb

Ratpocalypse (mit Casper Van Dien)

Begonnen von StS, 8 November 2017, 19:30:22

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

American Senator John Perryman (Van Dien, Starship Troopers), a man of pure and humble soul with a warrior's disposition, delivers a fiery speech in Moscow about the country's main evil – corruption. A corruption so pervasive it will turn men into "rats." He declares that he was ordered to speak to them from above and threatens everyone with the loss of their human form, which draws only guffaws and resentment from the people.

Many take the Senator for a madman as gradually, all his friends and relatives turn away from him. Eventually the Senator meets a mysterious girl in the streets who seems to be his guardian angel, but soon everything he talked about in Moscow begins to come true, triggering panic in Russia and around the world.

Full of unexpected moments and plot twists both curious and amusing, Ratpocalypse brings the intimidating and often horrific world of politics to new levels of reality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtpnastd9EE

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Eric

Na DAS sieht doch nach einem absoluten Highlight aus, was man am 1. Weihnachtsfeiertag der ganze Familie zeigen kann!!  :LOL:

Heisst: Da bin ich mit dabei! Ick freu mir! Und wenn er ähnlich gut wird wie LAVALANTULA (NUR der erste Teil!!) wird das ein Fest.
Liebe Ursula,
wünsch dir frohe Ostern, nen tollen Namenstag und nen guten Rutsch ins Jahr 1978!
Grüsse aus der Alzheimergruppe, deine Tante Günther!

Ich hasse Menschen, Tiere + Pflanzen. Steine sind ok.

Hitfield

Startet in Nordamerika immerhin mit 3.800 Kopien im Kino ...

... nicht.  ;)
Schon sehr trashig. Tierhorrorfilme mit Ratten gibt es ja nicht so oft und viele, aber ob ich mir den hier antue, weiß ich noch nicht. Werde wohl erstmal die Rezis in der OFDb abwarten.
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain."

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020