OFDb

Terminal: Tumbling down the Rabbit Hole (Robbie, Pegg, Myers)

Begonnen von StS, 22 März 2018, 16:23:23

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Vaughn Stein's noir thriller Terminal, starring Academy Award nominee Margot Robbie (I, Tonya, Suicide Squad), Simon Pegg (Star Trek), Mike Myers (Austin Powers), Max Irons ("The White Queen") and Dexter Fletcher (Kick Ass)...

"In the dark heart of a sprawling, anonymous city, Terminal follows the twisting tales of two assassins carrying out a sinister mission, a teacher battling a fatal illness, an enigmatic janitor and a curious waitress leading a dangerous double life.  Murderous consequences unravel in the dead of night as their lives all intertwine at the hands of a mysterious criminal mastermind hell-bent on revenge."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnmCOwVZXjg
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020