OFDb

Rob Zombie's Tyrannosaurus Rex

Begonnen von StS, 24 Juni 2008, 07:32:09

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Robi

Also, ich hab mir den Comic "the Nail" bei amazon.de geordert und kann versichern das es sich bei der Story nicht um einen Endzeitstreifen handelt sondern um einen Backwoodslasher, der 1979 spielt.
In dem Comic gibt es ein Vorwort von Diamond Dallas Page:

ZitatFirst, let's get one thing straight - Diamond Dallas Page is the Nail! I actually laughed my ass off when I read the Nail say "Good Gawd." Fuck, I've been saying "Good Gawd" since 1981. I remember being in the make-up chair on the set of Rob Zombie's movie The Devil's Rejects (I play a kick-ass character called Billy Ray Snapper), and just as the make-up lady finished putting on my wig, Robbie Z (as I like to call him) said to me, "Damn, Diamond. I just realized who you look like. You look like the Nail!"

I looked at him and said, "I am the fucking Nail!"

In wie weit sich das auf die endgültige Rollenvergabe auswirkt, bleibt abzuwarten. ;)
- "My god, it's Adolf Hitler!"

- "This is Sam Smith!
  He's our undercover expert.
  He's only disguised as Adolf Hitler."

MaistaMaista

Happy Gilmore

Also dieses Bild macht definitiv Lust auf mehr :-D
Fly like a bullet in my head.
Fly like a bullet and I'm dead.

Grüße an Thilo und Simon ;-)

Meine Sammlung

StS

ZitatZombie Yet to Write 'Tyrannosaurus Rex' Script
Posted: October 28, 2008 @ Bloody Disgusting

According to The Pulse of Radio, Rob Zombie has yet to even write the screenplay for his latest feature film, Tyrannosaurus Rex, which Dimension Films has slated for an August 22, 2009 release. "I haven't even written the script yet. All I have is one sentence." It's starting to look like the film won't make the planned release, but you never know. They also exclaimed that Zombie described the movie as being about "the biggest bad-ass fighting even badder-ass motherfuckers." Thanks to Blabbermouth for the news.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Akayuki

Zitat von: Happy Gilmore am 10 September 2008, 10:29:24
Also dieses Bild macht definitiv Lust auf mehr :-D

Ja, sieht wirklich klasse aus.  :respekt:
Original Zitat: "Ey Leute, Hard Boiled ist besser als Sex! Da hast du zwei Stunden pure Äckschen!"

StS

Vielleicht dauert es doch noch etwas, bis aus dem Projekt was wird, da diese Meldung momentan die Runde macht:

ZitatRob Zombie Returns to Haddonfield for 'Halloween 2'?
(Bloody Disgusting)

Some very interesting developments come in this morning courtesy of Shock, who report that Rob Zombie has officially come on board to write and direct Halloween 2 for Dimension Films. They also write that filming is slated for March, which means Zombie will have to hit the gas on writing a script, unless he's secretly been developing it over the past few months. Sources close to us have told us that Zombie has been asked repeatedly to produce the remake, and Zombie even told us he wouldn't stick his name on something unless he was actually involved in the creative process. We've put out calls and e-mails to various sources attempting to get some sort of confirmation (and the silence makes me think something is definitely up), we'll get back to you with an update as soon as it comes in. If this is true, I guess we can scratch T-REX off the slate for awhile.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

Riddick

Hm,auch wenn ich es besser finde,dass Zombie einen 2. Teil von "Halloween" dreht,als irgend jemand sonst,wäre es mir trotzdem lieber, wenn er wieder zu seiner Wurzel zurückkehrt und Filme wie "House of 1000 Corpses" macht.
"Schnell rennt das kriminelle Element,wenn es Dieter Krause kennt." - Tom Gerhardt (Hausmeister Krause)

StS

ZitatZombie: Tyrannosaurus Rex's Future Uncertain
Source:Ryan Rotten, Managing Editor, May 7, 2009

When ShockTillYouDrop.com visited the set of Rob Zombie's H2 (Halloween 2) last month, Andy Gould - Zombie's manager and producer - offered a glimmer of hope regarding Tyrannosaurus Rex. The project, a violent '70s-esque thriller about a boxer, had broken free of Dimension Films and was being courted by another studio. Zombie tells us this week, however, that he's not sure if it will be his next film.

"I would love to make that movie next - it may be, it may not be. I don't know yet," he said on break from editing his latest outing with Michael Myers. "It's sort of hanging out there. It seems like, every year, it gets harder and harder to get a movie made. Even if you're following up a hit, the studios - I don't know if it's the economy - but trying to get them to greenlight and loosen up the money is a f**kin' nightmare. If you look at the movies being made, nobody wants to make anything that's different. They just want sequels, remakes, things based on pre-existing comics. It's f**kin' hard. I got offered nine million horror remakes the last year, many of them have been made but they all crossed my desk. There's no original material being made."

Of course, the writer-director says this completely cognizant of the fact that he's at work on a sequel to a remake. We'll have more with Zombie soon.

Happy Gilmore

Jaja, die Wirtschaftskrise erfasst alle und denen in Hollywood geht es ja soooo schlecht. Ich würde mich auch total beschissen fühlen, wenn ich ein paar Millionen auf meinem Konto hätte  :LOL: Was für Pappnase. Hoffentlich kann er das Projekt realisieren, da er definitv ein sehr kreativer Kopf ist und seine Filme bisher alle klasse waren (meiner Meinung nach).

Happy
Fly like a bullet in my head.
Fly like a bullet and I'm dead.

Grüße an Thilo und Simon ;-)

Meine Sammlung

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020