OFDb

No Ordinary Family (Michael Chiklis, Julie Benz)

Begonnen von Mr. Krabbelfisch, 24 Mai 2010, 19:09:41

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Mr. Krabbelfisch

Zitat
The Powells are about to go from ordinary to extraordinary. After 16 years of marriage, Jim and Stephanie's relationship lacks the spark it once had, and their family life now consists of balancing work and their two children, leaving little time for family bonding. During a family vacation set up by Jim in an attempt to reconnect, their plane crashes into the Amazon River. But this is where the fun starts for the Powells, as they soon discover that something's not quite right. Each of them now possesses unique and distinct superpowers. But saving and savoring their family life will be equally important, as they try to find purpose for their new powers and embark on a journey to find out what defines and unifies them. The Powells are a totally relatable family who happen to be a little bit amazing

Darsteller: Michael Chiklis, Julie Benz, Autumn Reeser, Christina Chang
Produzenten u.a.: Greg Berlanti (Everwood, Eli Stone) & Jon Harmon Feldman (The Wonder Years, Tru Calling, Dawson's Creek, Roswell)
Homepage: http://abc.go.com/shows/no-ordinary-family
Trailer: ABC's NO ORDINARY FAMILY - TRAILER

Schon die zweite Superhero Serie neben The Cape nächste Season. Yeah!
"Our games are not designed for young people. If you're a parent and buy one of our games for your child you're a terrible parent.
We design games for adults because we're adults." - Lazlow Jones (Developer Red Dead Redemption)

Moonshade

Tja, das wars. High Concept ist gut und schön, gute Darsteller können eine Menge ausmachen, aber Drehbücher sind auch wichtig und da blieb NOF leider wohl viel zu beliebig und trägt zum Mystery/Superheldengau der Season 10/11bei.

20 Folgen gabs zu bestaunen, immerhin mehr als bei "The Cape", der gerade mal auf die Hälfte kam.

http://www.serienjunkies.de/news/ordinary-family-abc-beendet-serie-32325.html
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

Crumby Crumb & the Cunty Bunch

Die Drehbücher waren nicht beliebig - sie gehörten mit zum Dämlichsten, was je das Licht der TV-Welt erblickte. Als würden sich Kindergartenkinder Superheldengeschichten erzählen, die Erzieherin schreibt mit, und es wird unbearbeitet genau so verfilmt. Hier gibts einen kurzen Clip, der eindrucksvoll zeigt, was ich meine.
'Are you talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?' - Raging Bull, Pacino. Love that movie!

StS

Hatte im Urlaub auch mal zwei Folgen geschaut und für schwach befunden - da hat das, was ich von "the Cape" bisher sehen konnte, schon wesentlich mehr hergemacht...
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Crumby Crumb & the Cunty Bunch

The Cape war trashige Unterhaltung, die im Vergleich zu NOF aber wie Shakespeare aussah.
'Are you talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?' - Raging Bull, Pacino. Love that movie!

Moonshade

Nicht genug Quali und Biss für große Sender, aber die Familiensparte könnte ja trotzdem Quote damit machen: nach "Merlin" zieht auch "NOF" zu SuperRTL:

http://www.serienjunkies.de/news/ordinary-family-super-rtl-holt-33707.html
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020