OFDb

Longlegs (von Osgood Perkins mit Cage und Maika Monroe)

Begonnen von StS, 13 Januar 2024, 10:32:17

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Monroe takes on the role of FBI Agent Lee Harker, a gifted new recruit assigned to the unsolved case of an elusive serial killer (Cage). As the case takes complex turns, unearthing evidence of the occult, Harker discovers a personal connection to the merciless killer and must race against time to stop him before he claims the lives of another innocent family.

Steht weit oben auf meiner "bin gespannt!"-Liste 2024.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

StS

Butzemann

Version 2.0 [ http://blog-plus.de ]

Heimkino [ http://www.bluray-disc.de/blulife/heimkino/butzemann ]

"Von all den Dingen die mir sind verloren gegangen, hab ich am meisten an meinen Verstand gehangen"

StS

StS

Wolfhard-Eitelwolf

Sieht hoch atmosphärisch und schön durchgeknallt aus. Trailer macht nicht nur aufgrund seines Stakatostils Laune!

Moonshade

Wusste ich auch noch nicht, dass Oz Perkins der Sohn von Anthony Perkins ist und in Psycho 2 die Jugendversion seines Vaters spielte.  :schock: 
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020