OFDb

the Cleanse (aka the Master Cleanse - Galecki, Friel, Huston)

Begonnen von StS, 4 April 2018, 08:50:00

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

After attending a spiritual retreat, a heartbroken man (Johnny Galecki) discovers that the course releases more than everyday toxins and traumatic experiences, but actually births a literal incarnation of their own personal pain in the form of an adorable, yet still grotesque, demon.

"The Cleanse is about a group of people who are unhappy in their lives. They go on one of these kind of trendy retreats that are quite the fad now, not really knowing what to expect, and not really knowing what they hope to be the result, but they want, and probably need, change in their lives. And so, they are given a cleanse on their first day, at this retreat, and what the cleanse does is expels all the toxins from your body. What they don't know, and what they soon learn, is that those toxins form into your own personal demon, your own personal pain in an embodied form — literally."

In addition to Galecki, THE CLEANSE also stars Anna Friel, Oliver Platt, Anjelica Huston, Kyle Gallner, and Kevin J. O'Connor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Rs9xYAx9SSg

Galecki hatte mich abgeschreckt - allerdings sieht der Trailer nett aus.
An einem Sonntagnachmittag kann man den gewiss mal schauen...   ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

JasonXtreme

Ich bin auch nicht Galeckis größter Fan, aber das sieht wirklich nicht übel aus.
"Hör mal, du kannst mein Ding nicht Prinzessin Sofia nennen. Wenn du meinem Ding schon einen Namen geben willst, dann muss es schon was supermaskulines sein. Sowas wie Spike oder Butch oder Krull, The Warrior King, aber NICHT Prinzessin Sofia."

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020