OFDb

Kidding (Jim Carrey, Michel Gondry, Showtime)

Begonnen von StS, 9 August 2018, 22:07:07

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Kidding stars Carrey as Jeff, aka Mr. Pickles, an icon of children's television, a beacon of kindness and wisdom to America's impressionable young minds and the parents who grew up with him – who also anchors a multimillion-dollar branding empire.But when this beloved personality's family – wife, two sons, sister and father – begins to implode, Jeff finds no fairy tale or fable or puppet will guide him through the crisis, which advances faster than his means to cope. The result: a kind man in a cruel world faces a slow leak of sanity as hilarious as it is heartbreaking.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrvvauuZbJI

Gondry ist ein interessanter Regisseur... und "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" (mit JC) mag ich sehr.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Inspektor Yuen

Zitat von: StS am  9 August 2018, 22:07:07
Gondry ist ein interessanter Regisseur... und "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" (mit JC) mag ich sehr.

:respekt: Einer meiner Alltime-Faves.

Der Trailer sah interessant aus, wird bestimmt mal reingeschaut. Danke für den Tipp.
"Wenn ich jetzt sterben würde, was würdest du machen?" -"Ich würd dich nicht sterben lassen!"

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020