OFDb

the Drone (Horror-Comedy)

Begonnen von StS, 2 Januar 2019, 19:03:40

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Hobby drones have become a ubiquitous piece of tech in our modern world, dotting the skyline of parks and backyards everywhere. But the new horror movie The Drone asks the terrifying question: what happens when this technology develops a mind of its own? And what happens when that mind originally came from a sadistic murderer?

The Drone centers on serial killer who transfers his consciousness into a consumer drone right before he is killed, then flies off to terrorize newlyweds Rachel (Alex Essoe, Midnighters) and Chris (John Brotherton, Fuller House) in their home. As the drone becomes increasingly obsessed with their murder, the couple must work together and fight to stop the insidious device before it destroys them both.

The film is written and directed by Jordan Rubin, who's perhaps best known for helming the 2014 horror camp-fest Zombeavers. He's also served as a producer on both Unfriended and Searching, two more tech-heavy horror/thrillers.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2FemQrGfnM

Ich mag Alex Essoe und "Zombeavers" hat mir Spaß bereitet - also wird der hier auch mal geschaut.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020