OFDb

Home sweet home again ("Kevin allein zu Haus"-Reboot)

Begonnen von StS, 13 Oktober 2021, 12:04:00

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

The reboot stars Archie Yates (Jojo Rabbit) as Max Mercer, a mischievous and resourceful young boy who has been left behind while his family is in Japan for the holidays. So when a married couple attempting to retrieve a priceless heirloom set their sights on the Mercer family's home, it is up to Max to protect it from the trespassers...and he will do whatever it takes to keep them out. Hilarious hijinks of epic proportions ensue, but despite the absolute chaos, Max comes to realize that there is no place like home sweet home.

The film also stars Ellie Kemper (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt), Rob Delaney (Deadpool 2), Aisling Bea (Living with Yourself), Kenan Thompson (Saturday Night Live), Tim Simons (Veep), Pete Holmes (The Secret Life of Pets 2), Devin Ratray (Home Alone), Ally Maki (Toy Story 4), Chris Parnell (Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues). Dan Mazer (Dirty Grandpa) directs from a script written by Mikey Day and Streeter Seidell.

RELEASE DATE: November 12, 2021 exclusively on Disney+.

Immerhin etwas anders als das Original.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Wolfhard-Eitelwolf

Sieht zwar rundum professionell aus und könnte für eine neue Generation auch große Unterhaltung sein, für alle, die mit dem Original großgeworden sind, reicht es aber eher nicht, lediglich die Familie abweichend nach Tokio zu schicken, teils dieselben Fallen aufzustellen und ne moderne Playstation hinzustellen. Scheint mir viel, viel zu nah am Original.

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020