OFDb

Return to Silent Hill (erneut von Christophe Gans)

Begonnen von StS, 3 März 2023, 19:50:13

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Wird u.a. hierzulande gedreht...

ZitatA couple weeks ago, we learned that Brotherhood of the Wolf and Silent Hill director Christophe Gans' new Silent Hill movie, which is said to be "totally independent from the two previous movies", had secured funding and would begin filming soon. Now the German website Filmportal has revealed a plot synopsis for Gans' Return to Silent Hill, and where filming is going to take place!

Driven by the shadows of his past, James Sunderland returns to Silent Hill to find his lost love, Mary Crane. But the dark, depressing small town is no longer the place from his memories. He meets characters who seem all too familiar and who try to divert him from his search for Mary. The longer he searches for Mary, the more he begins to wonder if this is still reality – or if he has fallen into the dark underworld of Jacob Crane.

Jeremy Irvine (Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again) may have been cast in the film as James Sunderland.

Filmportal reports that filming will take place in Munich, Penzing, Nuremberg, Rossberg, and around Lake Ammer. (Joblo.com)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Cobalt

"totally independent from the two previous movies"... und dann zwei Sätze später praktisch der direkte Bezug :) Naja, falls Gans annähernd die Stimmung des ersten Teils nochmal erreicht: nur her damit! Offenbar sind übrigens darüberhinaus auch neue Computerspiele für die Franchise in Arbeit!

StS

Was zur handlung und Besetzung:

ZitatDeadline reports today that Jeremy Irvine (War Horse) and Hannah Emily Anderson (Jigsaw) will lead the cast of the upcoming movie, with filming set to kick off next month. Gans is shooting the movie in Germany and Eastern Europe, Deadline notes.

"The film will follow James (Irvine), a man broken after being separated from his one true love (Anderson). When a mysterious letter calls him back to Silent Hill in search of her, he finds a once-recognizable town transformed by an unknown evil. As James descends deeper into the darkness, he encounters terrifying figures both familiar and new and begins to question his own sanity as he struggles to make sense of reality and hold on long enough to save his lost love."
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020