OFDb

The Burrowers (Western/Horror)

Begonnen von StS, 29 August 2008, 20:34:37

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director: J.T. Petty
Starring: Doug Hutchison, Clancy Brown, William Mapother, Sean Patrick Thomas, Karl Geary, Jocelin Donahue, Laura Leighton, Alexander Skarsgård, Brighid Fleming, ...

After a family is brutally murdered in their home, a group of ranchers and infantry men embark on a crusade to find the killers. When a mysterious killer attacks their ranks, they discover that carnivorous creatures are hiding beneath the surface of the earth waiting to feed on their flesh.

Trailer:
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/bdtv/Player.php?id=2030
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

whitesport

Scheint zwar in eine komplett andere Richtung als "Ravenous" zu gehen bin aber trotzdem gespannt. Schön dreckiger Look  :icon_twisted:

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

ZitatAn Official Selection of the 2008 Toronto Film Festival, The Burrowers comes to DVD April 21st from Lionsgate. DVD special features include "The Burrowers: Making a Horror Western" and "Digging up The Burrowers: Creating the Monster" featurettes and audio commentary with writer/director JT Petty and actor Karl Geary. Beyond the break you can check out the final DVD cover art.

RoboLuster

29 Januar 2009, 09:17:18 #4 Letzte Bearbeitung: 29 Januar 2009, 09:21:36 von old_silence
Ah geil...Western mit Horror und dazu noch Clancy Brown.
Dem Trailer nach zu urteilen, gibts es wirklich ab und zu noch neue Filmideen, ich freu mich auf das Teil. :D
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

Dr.Doom(Horror)

Die Darsteller waren zu träge und man bekommt keine Bindung zu irgendjemanden. Optisch ist der Film schick anzuschauen, typisch Western halt, nur viel Geknalle gibt es halt nicht. Lange Zeit werden die Kreaturen nur angedeutet und nicht richtig gezeigt. Erst im Finale gibt es dann die Viecher richtig zu sehen, sind alle kommisch grau ausgefallen, aber an sich ok, dann wird auch etwas gekämpft und gestochen, dass Ende kann sich sehen lassen.
5/10

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020