OFDb

The Middleman

Begonnen von Crumby Crumb & the Cunty Bunch, 14 September 2008, 00:42:40

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Crumby Crumb & the Cunty Bunch

They fight evil so you don't have to

Wurde grade durch Hanselelelelels Sig dran erinnert, daß es noch gar keinen Thread dazu gibt.
Wer die alte Batman Serie schmerzlich vermißt, hat hier zumindest einen ebenbürtigen Ersatz:
Durchgeknallte Superschurken mit bekloppten Plänen für die Weltherrschaft, grimmige Aliens und alle erdenklichen Monster wie man sie von Lagerfeuergeschichten kennt - sie existieren wirklich, und der einzige, der sich ihnen in den Weg stellt ist der Middleman.
Die Comicvorlage ist mir nicht bekannt, aber die Serie ist zu unglaublich, um sie hier auch nur annähernd wiederzugeben.
Anschaubefehl!

Trailer:
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=zHyOKjvk3j4
'Are you talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?' - Raging Bull, Pacino. Love that movie!

Mr. Krabbelfisch

14 September 2008, 01:16:07 #1 Letzte Bearbeitung: 14 September 2008, 01:24:20 von Hanselel
Absolut genial. Allein die Dialoge...herrlich. Comics werde ich mir auch noch zulegen, komplett für 13€ geht in Ordnung.

The Middleman: You let yourself become distracted and the next thing you know a geologic rift opens and the city is overrun by three-toed hominids who once battled man for dominance while you've got your tighty-whiteys around your ankles.
Wendy: That happened to you, didn't it?

"Our games are not designed for young people. If you're a parent and buy one of our games for your child you're a terrible parent.
We design games for adults because we're adults." - Lazlow Jones (Developer Red Dead Redemption)

Crumby Crumb & the Cunty Bunch

The Middleman: You know how in comic books there's all kinds of mad scientists and aliens and androids and monsters, and all of them either want to destroy or take over the world?
Wendy: In comic books, sure.
The Middleman: Well it really does work like that.
Wendy: Get out.
The Middleman: You already forgot what you saw?
Wendy: And you're the superhero?
The Middleman: I never wear tights.
Wendy: I'm crushed.

The Middleman: I don't get it, why the mob?
Dr. Gibbs: Money! Fast, tax-free cash money. This is a federally funded lab. Every year the government is less and less interested in making smarter apes and every year they slash my budget. Without money, I will never fulfill my dream.
The Middleman: What dream?
Dr. Gibbs: To build an army of genetically engineered super-apes...
Dr. Gibbs/The Middleman: (together) ... and take over the world.
:dodo:
'Are you talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?' - Raging Bull, Pacino. Love that movie!

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020