OFDb

The Haunting in Connecticut (u.a. mit V.Madsen)

Begonnen von StS, 16 Oktober 2008, 07:37:30

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

R.:  Peter Cornwell
D.:  Virginia Madsen, Elias Koteas, Kyle Gallner, Amanda Crew, Martin Donovan, ...

When Sara and Peter Campbell's son Matt is diagnosed with cancer, they uproot their family to Connecticut for his treatment. As the family settles into their new home, Matt grows increasingly disturbed by paranormal activity that seems to inhabit and possess the house. At a loss to help her frightened family, his mother turns to an enigmatic priest who appears to rid the house of its ghosts-- until the boy's condition takes a sudden and unexplained turn for the worse and their lives are put in grave danger.

Trailer:

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/13974
oder hier
http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/10/15/exclusive-the-haunting-in-connecticut-trailer-premiere/
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

...features one of the characters in the film releasing "ectoplasm" (it's seriously cool), a sort of visual physical substance (or yummy goo) that supposedly manifests as a result of "spiritual energy" or "psychic phenomenon".

StS

brachialromanti

Welcher Fassung wird eigentlich die deutsche entsprechen? Hat schon jemand die Verleih-Fassung gesichtet? Ist ja seit Anfang Juli draussen. :andy:
Zitat von: Mr. Vincent Vega
Natürlich liebe ich GTA - immerhin kann ich dort Frauen erschiessen!!

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020