OFDb

Race to Witch Mountain (The Rock...für Disney)

Begonnen von StS, 18 November 2008, 16:16:46

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director: Andy Fickman
Screenwriter: Andy Fickman, Mark Bomback, Lloyd Taylor, Matt Lopez
Starring: Dwayne Johnson, AnnaSophia Robb, Carla Gugino, Ciaran Hinds, Alexander Ludwig, Tom Everett Scott, Christopher Marquette, Cheech Marin, Garry Marshall

Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Official Website: Disney.com/WitchMountain

For years, stories have circulated about a secret place in the middle of the Nevada desert, known for unexplained phenomena and strange sightings. It is called Witch Mountain, and when a Las Vegas cab driver (Dwayne Johnson) finds two teens with supernatural powers in his cab, he suddenly finds himself in the middle of an adventure he can't explain. When they discover that the only chance to save the world lies in unraveling the secrets of Witch Mountain, the race begins, as the government, mobsters and even extraterrestrials try to stop them. "Race to Witch Mountain" is a fun and thrilling adventure featuring incredible special effects.

1. Trailer (eigentlich ganz nett)...
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=50457
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

MaistaMaista

:LOL: Trailer sieht nach reinem Aktion/Popcornkino aus, aber Story usw. kann man wohl vergessen. Schau ma mal...
Danke für die Info StS  :respekt:

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020