OFDb

TBK: the Toolbox Murders (Sequel des Remakes)

Begonnen von StS, 13 Mai 2009, 08:08:02

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Dean Jones directed sequel will star Brain Krause, Jeffery Combs, Tony Todd, Lance Henriksen and Red West.

Picking up directly after the events Tobe Hooper's 2003 version of The Toolbox Murders; TBK intensifies the terrifying exploration into one of Hollywood's most twisted and morbid serial killers in the annals of American history.

Survivors Nell and Stephen continue their night of Hell as they're rushed to the nearby Hollywood Memorial hospital. Meanwhile, next-generation , tech-savvy CSI detectives Cole and Barnes coordinate with a hard-nosed, LAPD criminal profiler McGavin to exhume TBK's modern day tomb and uncover its origins, leading toward a shocking revelation involving old Hollywood's seedy underground and one doctor's secret past...

Trailer
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

whitesport

War eines der besseren Remakes, Plot und Cast lesen sich auch ganz ansprechend. Freu mich drauf...

Riddick

Auch wenn ich den ersten Teil nicht so gut fand,sieht dieser hier schon interessant aus, alleine wegen den Schauspielern. Allerdings sah mir das ganze auch etwas billig aus...
"Schnell rennt das kriminelle Element,wenn es Dieter Krause kennt." - Tom Gerhardt (Hausmeister Krause)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020