OFDb

Grace (Mutterschafts-Horror mit Jordan Ladd)

Begonnen von StS, 17 Juni 2009, 08:12:17

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Grace

Director: Paul Solet
Starring: Jordan Ladd, Samantha Ferris, Gabrielle Rose, Serge Houde, Stephen Park, Malcolm Stewart

Fainting spells. Upset stomachs. Grace's release is being preceded by some fascinating hype. Still, in spite of the movie-goers who haven't been able to hold it together during early screenings, Paul Solet's feature debut is generating some positive word of mouth.

GRACE revolves around Madeline Matheson, an eight months pregnant woman who is determined to deliver her unborn child, Grace, naturally. When an accident leaves Grace dead inside her, Madeline insists on carrying the baby to term. Weeks later, when Madeline delivers naturally, the child miraculously returns to life...

Promo-Trailer:
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/bdtv/Player.php?id=2319

Trailer:
http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=10828

Interessant!
Läuft auf´m FFF dieses Jahr...  :D ...und sieht wie eine bessere Version des "It´s Alive"-Remakes aus. ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Pinhead_X

"Mutterschafts-Horror"  :icon_mrgreen: könnte mir vorstellen, das so manche Dame den Film nicht sehen will....
We'll never stop, we'll never quit, 'cause we're Metallica!!!
Meine Musik

StS

Highlight Reel from Grace Screening
Source:ShockTillYouDrop.com, June 22, 2009

Grace, the film by Paul Solet garnering kudos, recently held a screening at USC in Los Angeles. We've been sent a "highlight reel" from the audience. The video speaks for itself...

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=10876
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

Und wer ihn auf´m FFF nicht sehen kann oder das Eintrittsgeld lieber gleich in eine DVD/BR investieren will...  ;)

Anchor Bay Entertainment announced today that Paul Solet's Grace is going to street on DVD and Blu-Ray September 15th. Special features include:

• Audio commentary by writer/director Paul Solet, producer Adam Green and director of photography Zoran Popovic
• Audio commentary by Solet and Jordan Ladd (Blu-Ray exclusive)
• Grace: Conception featurette
• Grace: Family featurette
• Her Mother's Eyes: The Look of Grace featurette
• Grace: Delivered featurette
• Lullaby: Scoring Grace featurette
• Grace at Sundance featurette
• Theatrical trailer

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020