OFDb

The Forgotten (Christian Slater)

Begonnen von Mr. Krabbelfisch, 24 September 2009, 19:45:55

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Mr. Krabbelfisch

24 September 2009, 19:45:55 Letzte Bearbeitung: 24 September 2009, 19:52:11 von Hanselel

ZitatA group of dedicated, amateur detectives, the members of the Identity Network attempt to reconstruct the pieces of these John and Jane Doe's lives from what little evidence is left behind. Each episode is narrated by a "body" who watches the team as they pursue the tantalizingly difficult challenge of figuring out who this victim once was. Why would anyone volunteer for such a grim task? As new recruit Tyler Davies quickly discovers, each of the members of the team has his or her own reasons for volunteering for the Network.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv4a-z79Cj8

Nicht die Überserie, aber der Pilot war dennoch recht gut. Irgendwie ne Mischung aus Without a Trace (mit Toten^^) und 08/15 Crime-Drama. Slater rult und Rochelle Aytes sieht geil aus, deshalb post ichs einfach mal^^

Hanselel
"Our games are not designed for young people. If you're a parent and buy one of our games for your child you're a terrible parent.
We design games for adults because we're adults." - Lazlow Jones (Developer Red Dead Redemption)

Roughale

Slater wurde ja leider frei, weil My Own Worst Enemy floppte - sehr schade...

esta es la mejor mota
When there is no more room for talent OK will make another UFC

StS

5 Folgen werden erst einmal nachgeschoben...

ZitatABC Bails on 'Eastwick,' Orders More 'Forgotten'
November 09, 2009

ABC is showing some love to Jerry Bruckheimer's "The Forgotten," but the magic's run out for "Eastwick."

The network Monday ordered five more episodes of Bruckheimer's procedural drama, which has been a steady performer in the ratings on Tuesday nights.

But ABC also confirmed that it won't be ordering any additional episodes of "Eastwick," the 10 p.m. Wednesday series which has struggled to find an audience. It will halt production after wrapping its initial run of 13 episodes.

(thewrap.com)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Mr. Krabbelfisch

Verdient hat sie es nicht unbedingt. Ich hab sie nach 4 Folgen aufgegeben.
"Our games are not designed for young people. If you're a parent and buy one of our games for your child you're a terrible parent.
We design games for adults because we're adults." - Lazlow Jones (Developer Red Dead Redemption)

Crumby Crumb & the Cunty Bunch

Ich hab nur den Piloten ausgehalten. Eine Bande von unsympathischen Verlierern, die ihr fehlendes Selbstwertgefühl aufpolieren, indem sie einen auf dicke Hose machen. Ätzend.
'Are you talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?' - Raging Bull, Pacino. Love that movie!

Roughale

Irgendwie ist mir die Serie so egal, dass ich noch nicht mal den Ausstieg erwogen habe :LOL: Ich dachte, vor dem Öffnen, dass in der Meldung von StS die Einstellung bekanntgegeben wird...

esta es la mejor mota
When there is no more room for talent OK will make another UFC

Gwin

Dieser Mist läuft weiter und Eastwick wird dafür abgesetzt? *kopfschüttel*
Die Prämisse der Serie ist an sich nicht schlecht, und der Pilot war auch noch recht ordentich, bzw. hat mir besondes das Voiceover sehr gefallen. Aber ich fands spätestens ab Folge 3 zu dämlich, daß diese Leute vom Forgotten Network eben nicht nur Identitäten suchen, sondern nebenbei auch noch die Mordfälle lösen. Da hätte ich es sehr viel besser gefunden, wenn es vielleicht allerhöchstens am Ende nch eine Szene geben würde, in der man sieht, daß die Polizei durch die Arbeit des Networks wieder einen wichtigen Anhaltspunkt bekommen hatte und so den Fall lösen konnte. Aber so ist es einfach nur dumm.

StS

Elisha Cuthbert Joins The Forgotten
Source:ABC, December 7, 2009

Elisha Cuthbert ("24") has joined "the forgotten" in a recurring role, and her first episode will air in February, 2010 (Tuesdays from 10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC. She will play Maxine Denver, a strong and successful Chicago professional who is forced to put her skepticism of "amateur detectives" aside when The Forgotten Network begins investigating a case close to home.

From executive producer Jerry Bruckheimer, "the forgotten" focuses on a team of dedicated amateurs The Forgotten Network who work on murder cases involving unidentified victims. After the police have given up, this group, led by Alex Donovan (Christian Slater), must first solve the puzzle of the victim's identity in order to then help catch the killer. These are citizen volunteers solving extraordinary crimes. Their persistence and compassion for the cases put them on a personal and emotional journey that focuses on giving names back to the deceased.

Also starring in "the forgotten" are Michelle Borth as Candace Butler, Heather Stephens as Lindsey Drake, Bob Stephenson as Walter Bailey, Anthony Carrigan as Tyler Davies and Rochelle Aytes as Grace Russell.

The series is produced by Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Jerry Bruckheimer Television and Warner Bros. Television. Mark Friedman is creator/executive producer. Jerry Bruckheimer, Jonathan Littman and Danny Cannon are executive producers.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020