OFDb

Eastwick (Rebecca Alie Romijn)

Begonnen von Mr. Krabbelfisch, 24 September 2009, 19:56:15

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Mr. Krabbelfisch

Basiert auf dem Buch "Die Hexen von Eastwick" und der Verfilmung.

ZitatSeason one began its original airing on September 23, 2009 and introduces three seemingly different women- Roxanne Torcoletti, Joanna Frankel and Kat Gardener- all three women don't know each other, but meet at a wishing fountain, and make three different wishes that interlink and bring trouble to the town of Eastwick. A man named Darryl Van Horne has moved into the town and has an unusual interest in the girls and soon befriends them and teaches them of their magical abilities. Their magic soon becomes transparent, which causes mixed reactions from each of the Witches.

Darsteller:
Rebecca Alie Romijn
Lindsay Price
Paul Gross

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFtp-rnfz7A
"Our games are not designed for young people. If you're a parent and buy one of our games for your child you're a terrible parent.
We design games for adults because we're adults." - Lazlow Jones (Developer Red Dead Redemption)

StS

Wird wohl (nach gedrehten 13 Folgen) abgesetzt bzw. nicht verlängert...

ZitatThe magic has run out for ABC's "Eastwick."

Network sources confirm to HitFix that ABC will not be picking up a back-nine for "Eastwick," effectively canceling the first-year series.

The end of the road for "Eastwick" can hardly be considered a surprise. Despite airing out of ABC's highly successful "Modern Family"/"Cougar Town" comedy block, "Eastwick" has reliably squandered its solid lead-in.

In its most recent airing on Nov. 4, "Eastwick" averaged only 4.6 million viewers and a 1.6 rating in the 18-49 demo. "Eastwick" has been the only first-run network drama to occasionally lose to NBC's "The Jay Leno Show."

ABC had already pulled "Eastwick" on Nov. 11 for the CMA Awards and on Nov. 18 for an ABC News interview with Janet Jackson.

(hitfix.com)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Gwin

Schade, aber hatte ich mir fast gedacht. Na hoffentlich gibts noch die fehlenden Folgen und ganz vielleicht (also wohl nicht) eine DVD-Box.

Mr. Krabbelfisch

Ne DVD Box wird es auf jeden Fall geben. Da kann man von ausgehen.
"Our games are not designed for young people. If you're a parent and buy one of our games for your child you're a terrible parent.
We design games for adults because we're adults." - Lazlow Jones (Developer Red Dead Redemption)

Gwin

Ist das gesichert? Ansonsten bleibe ich skeptisch, da sind schon genug Shows, die nichtmal in den USA veröffentlicht wurden und auf die ich heute noch warte.

Mr. Krabbelfisch

Zitat von: Gwin am 15 November 2009, 16:32:34
Ist das gesichert? Ansonsten bleibe ich skeptisch, da sind schon genug Shows, die nichtmal in den USA veröffentlicht wurden und auf die ich heute noch warte.
Gesichert ist das nicht, aber es würde mich schon wundern wenn da keine RC1 rauskommt.

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020