OFDb

Phantasmagoria: The Visions of Lewis Carroll

Begonnen von Graf Zahl, 25 April 2010, 00:53:04

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Graf Zahl

25 April 2010, 00:53:04 Letzte Bearbeitung: 25 April 2010, 00:56:46 von Der Graf

Written and directed by Uwe Boll - NOT! ;)

Nein, keine neue PC-Spiel-Verfilmung von Dr. Schrott, sondern Mr. Marilyn Manson himself nimmt sich hier frei dem Schreiber von "Alice im Wunderland", Lewis Carroll, an und scheint ein abgefahrenes Stück Film zu kreieren darüber wie dieser zu seiner "Alice" gekommen ist.

Plot: Victorian England. A haunted writer in an isolated castle is tormented by sleepless nights and visions of a girl named Alice. He finds himself becoming a symptom of his own invention. "Now all my nightmares know my name." He is Lewis Carroll. Terrified of what waits for him each night

Teaser: http://www.marilyn-manson.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=126:phantasmagoria-the-visions-of-lewis-carroll-teaser-trailer :icon_eek:

Cast: MM , Tilda Swanton, Lily Cole

Phantasmagoria: The Visons Of Lewis Carroll preview

StS

Der Trailer ist schon cool (mal den Stil allgemein sowieso) - aber ja auch schon mehr als 4 Jahre alt. Ob das auch in Spielfilmlänge noch funktioniert, bleibt jedoch noch abzuwarten. Bin zudem gespannt, ob das Projekt tatsächlich überhaupt noch was wird...

According to Marilyn-Manson.net, "This teaser also features real-life twin sisters engaging in questionable acts and burlesque superstar Dita Von Teese in artistic, full-nude. The figure in the medical mask is artist Gottfried Helnwein and the bird-face masked character and white gloved Lewis Carroll impresario, is Marilyn Manson. Voiceover and audio, copyright Marilyn Manson. We contributed; script-writing, post-production, visual fx, camera work, graphic design, set design, etc. Produced in 2005, re-worked in 2006."

Originally announced back in 2004 and entering pre-production through 2005 was Marilyn Manson's Phantasmagoria: The Visions Of Lewis Carroll, which was being pre-sold by Wild Bunch at various markets across the world. Back in 2006 a promo trailer was shot to help sell the film and is just now seeing the light of day! Check it out below. According to our tipster 'Necroskinless', Manson has recently talked about returning to the project he abandoned four years ago. Lily Cole was originally cast as Alice, alongside Tilda Swinton and Evan Rachel Wood. Here was the plot crunch: Victorian England. A haunted writer in an isolated castle is tormented by sleepless nights and visions of a girl named Alice. He finds himself becoming a symptom of his own invention. "Now all my nightmares know my name." He is Lewis Carroll. Terrified of what waits for him each night.

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

painlust

Und wann wie und wo kann man den begutachten???

Höre jetzt schon jahre davon aber nie bekommt man wirklich was zu hören über den AStart udn gar was zu sehen.
naja jetzt ausser den Trailer.

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020