OFDb

The Sorcerer's Apprentice (Cage/Bruckheimer)

Begonnen von StS, 11 November 2009, 17:56:49

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director: Jon Turteltaub
Starring: Nicolas Cage, Jay Baruchel, Alfred Molina, Teresa Palmer, Monica Bellucci, Toby Kebbell

ZitatWalt Disney Studios, producer Jerry Bruckheimer and director Jon Turteltaub, the creators of the "National Treasure" franchise, present "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" -- an innovative and epic romantic comedy adventure about a sorcerer and his hapless apprentice who are swept into the center of an ancient conflict between good and evil.

Balthazar Blake (Nicolas Cage) is a master sorcerer in modern-day Manhattan trying to defend the city from his arch-nemesis, Maxim Horvath (Alfred Molina). Balthazar can't do it alone, so he recruits Dave Stutler (Jay Baruchel), a seemingly average guy who demonstrates hidden potential, as his reluctant protégé. The sorcerer gives his unwilling accomplice a crash course in the art and science of magic, and together, these unlikely partners work to stop the forces of darkness. It'll take all the courage Dave can muster to survive his training, save the city and get the girl as he becomes "The Sorcerer's Apprentice."
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

Crumby Crumb & the Cunty Bunch

Bruckheimer + Cage + beschissene Frisur: sieht nach feinstem Edeltrash aus.
'Are you talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?' - Raging Bull, Pacino. Love that movie!

StS

StS

Moonshade

Mann kann Cage wirklich nicht vorwerfen, sich für seine Schulden nicht wie wild den Arsch abzuarbeiten.

Another Bad Hair Day for him...

Trailer solide, gab aber zu viel Ähnliches in letzter Zeit...
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

RoboLuster

Zitat von: Moonshade am 15 April 2010, 10:53:40
Another Bad Hair Day for him...

:icon_lol: Ja genau, schon wieder.^^

Den Trailer allerdings, fand ich zwar auch erst ziemlich ausgelutscht, aber später zieht er noch ne richtige FantasyShow ab. Das könnte der abgefahrene Zaubererscheiß sein, was HarryPotter hätte werden können. Und natürlich gabs da auch keine Bellucci

"It's crazy, but it is fun!"
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

lastboyscout

Also bei dem Film kann nichtmal Nicholas Cage mein Interesse wecken.  :andy:
I`m a tragic hero in this game called life,
my chances go to zero, but I always will survive.
( Funker Vogt - Tragic Hero )

What is your pleasure, sir? This is mine:
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=lastboyscout

StS

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020