OFDb

The Campaign (Wahlkampf: Ferrell vs. Galifianakis)

Begonnen von StS, 11 Mai 2012, 17:03:04

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director: Jay Roach
Screenwriter: Chris Henchy, Shawn Harwell
Starring: Will Ferrell, Zach Galifianakis, Jason Sudeikis, Katherine LaNasa, Dylan McDermott, John Lithgow, Dan Aykroyd, Brian Cox
Genre: Comedy
Official Website: www.TheCampaignmovie.com

When long-term congressman Cam Brady (Will Ferrell) commits a major public gaffe before an upcoming election, a pair of ultra-wealthy CEOs plot to put up a rival candidate and gain influence over their North Carolina district. Their man: naïve Marty Huggins (Zach Galifianakis), director of the local Tourism Center. At first, Marty appears to be the unlikeliest possible choice but, with the help of his new benefactors' support, a cutthroat campaign manager and his family's political connections, he soon becomes a contender who gives the charismatic Cam plenty to worry about. As Election Day closes in, the two are locked in a dead heat, with insults quickly escalating to injury until all they care about is burying each other, in this mud-slinging, back-stabbing, home-wrecking comedy from "Meet the Parents" director Jay Roach that takes today's political circus to its logical next level. Because even when you think campaign ethics have hit rock bottom, there's room to dig a whole lot deeper.

Trailer:
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/thecampaign/

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

Lunita

Der Trailer verursacht fast körperliche Schmerzen... aber manchmal braucht man sowas. Ferrell-Filme schaue ich immer mit großem Vergnügen und fassungslosem Entsetzen. Den hier wohl auch.

Moonshade

Bis zu den drei Punkten stimme ich zu...allerdings folgt dann der Verweis auf den typischen US-Humor der letzten Jahre, der so austauschbar wie offensiv wie vergessenswert ist. Zudem kann ich Galifianakis nicht gerade leiden, Ferrell dulde ich nur, Geld gespart und anderweitig investiert...
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

StS

lastboyscout

Leider kann ich beide Typen nicht ab, haette man da nicht Vince Vaughn oder so nehmen koennen?
Naja, vielleicht irgendwann mal im Fernsehen.  :andy:
I`m a tragic hero in this game called life,
my chances go to zero, but I always will survive.
( Funker Vogt - Tragic Hero )

What is your pleasure, sir? This is mine:
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=lastboyscout

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020