OFDb

"Savage Vengeance" - echter zweiter Teil von "Ich spuck´auf dein Grab"

Begonnen von Dietmar1968, 10 Dezember 2009, 17:44:09

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Dietmar1968

Auch Camille Keaton spielt wieder mit. Allerdings ist, laut ofdb.de, bislang nur in Kanada eine DVD erschienen. Weiss jemand, wie der Film ist, bzw. ob es Chancen für eine Veröffentlichung in Österreich oder Deutschland gibt?

StS

Keine Ahnung, sorry. Aber auf jeden Fall geht gerade ein Remake des Originals in Produktion... nur so nebenbei erwähnt.  ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Dietmar1968

Zitat von: StS am 10 Dezember 2009, 18:03:42
Keine Ahnung, sorry. Aber auf jeden Fall geht gerade ein Remake des Originals in Produktion... nur so nebenbei erwähnt.  ;)

Ah, danke für die Info. :respekt: :dodo:

StS

Zitat von: Dietmar1968 am 10 Dezember 2009, 19:18:47
Zitat von: StS am 10 Dezember 2009, 18:03:42

Ah, danke für die Info. :respekt: :dodo:

Und noch kurz als Ergänzung... ;)

"Bloody Disgusting learned exclusively that production officially begins this Monday on I Spit on Your Grave, a remake of Meir Zarchi's classic 1978 film Day of the Woman. We also learned that Steven R. Monroe (Left in Darkness) will be getting behind the camera for the remake that will star Andrew Howard, best known among genre fans for his roles in Adam Mason's The Devil's Chair, Luster and Blood River. In the original, a woman is abducted, brutally attacked and raped and then left for dead. She survives, hunts her attackers and dispatches them in graphic ways."
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020