OFDb

Strangeland II: Disciple

Begonnen von StS, 7 Januar 2010, 08:28:21

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Hier ne Meldung für LBS ... und für alle, die sich noch darüber freuen können (mich selbst - mit Einschränkungen - eingeschlossen):  ;)

'Strangeland II: Disciple' to Begin Lensing in the Next 90 Days?

Although rumored to be filming on several other occasions, a report over at News Net 5 indicated that Dee Snider may finally be getting behind the camera for the long-delayed Strangeland sequel, Strangeland II: Disciple. "The state of Ohio has approved the applications for three projects to be filmed in Northeast Ohio using the Film Tax Credit," they report adding one of the films is Strangeland 2! How soon will they shoot? "The films will all begin preproduction in the next 90 days." Written by Twisted Sister frontman Dee SNider, and directed by John Pieplow, the 1998 film was about a sadomasochistic predator who surfs the internet looking for on-line female victims.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

tagchen

Irgendwie scheint aktuell fast jeder alte Film ausgegraben zu werden und es kommt Teil x oder ein Remake :-) Strangeland 2 hätte eigentlich nicht sein müssen :-) Naja mal überraschen lassen :-)

lastboyscout

Ah, danke, StS.  :respekt:
Wird DEFINITIV angesehen.
I`m a tragic hero in this game called life,
my chances go to zero, but I always will survive.
( Funker Vogt - Tragic Hero )

What is your pleasure, sir? This is mine:
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=lastboyscout

Riddick

Also "Strangeland" gehört meiner Meinung nach zu den besten "Geheimtips" und ist einer meiner Lieblings-Thriller. Zwar stehe ich einer Fortsetzung auch etwas skeptisch gegenüber, aber da Dee Snider wieder an Bord ist,lass ich mich mal überraschen. Nach dieses ganzen billig Direct-to-DVD-Sequels der letzten Zeit kann mich sowieso nichts mehr schocken...
"Schnell rennt das kriminelle Element,wenn es Dieter Krause kennt." - Tom Gerhardt (Hausmeister Krause)

StS

Erste Infos zur Story:

Zitat"One year after Carleton Hendricks aka Captain Howdy's (Dee Snider) sadistic rampage, much more than the physical scars the schizophrenic, sexual sadist gave his victims are left behind. Their lives, destroyed by emotional torment and the media frenzy surrounding the crimes, Detective Mike Gage, his daughter Geneveve and vigilante Jackson Roth (Robert Englund) each have their crosses to bear. But when the badly burned and mentally broken Carlton Hendricks is taken from a state run mental hospital and off his medication by billionaire, media mogul, Morgan LaForce, leader of the body modification/fetish haven called "The Torture Garden", the door swings wide open for each of Captain Howdy's victims to find closure... and retribution."  (Bloody Disgusting)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020