Begonnen von RoboLuster, 12 Januar 2010, 01:47:58

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

RoboLuster

X-Men: First Class

Release Date: -
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Director: Bryan Singer
Screenwriter: Josh Schwartz, Jamie Moss

"X-Men: First Class" is about the formative years of Xavier and Magneto, and the formation of the school and where there relationship took a wrong turn. There is a romantic element, and some of the mutants from "X-Men" will figure into the plot. There will be a lot of new mutants and a great villain.
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

StS

Singer produziert den Streifen nur noch...

Fox offers Matthew Vaughn 'X-Men: First Class'

In a move that may tilt the axis of fanboys worldwide, Kick-Ass director Matthew Vaughn is in talks to direct X-Men: First Class for Twentieth Century Fox. Why is this so bizarre? Because Vaughn is the very director who turned down directing X-Men: The Last Stand back in 2005 after he had already negotiated his deal with the studio. (Fox later hired Brett Ratner to helm the most successful of all X-Men films.) Vaughn went on to direct the disappointing Stardust for Paramount and, just two weeks ago, released the well-reviewed R-rated Kick-Ass.

Of course, considering Vaughn's history with the X-Men franchise, he could very well turn down the First Class offer, as well (sources say the studio is also speaking with other possible directors). Should a deal come together, however, Vaughn would be helming an origin story of the X-Men crew, one that tells the story of Cyclops, Jean Grey, and the other X-Men in their younger years, played by younger actors. (No word yet on whether Hugh Jackman would reprise his role as Wolverine since his character doesn't age as the others do.)  The script comes from Jamie Moss based on Bryan Singer's treatment. Though the studio had wanted Singer to direct once again, the director is only signed on to produce, since he's preoccupied with directing Jack the Giant Killer for Warner Bros.

(hollywoodinsider.ew.com)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Lunita

Klingt wie so eine Teenie-Ausgabe wie der letzte Star Trek-Film.

StS

Vaughn ist als Regisseur bestätigt worden - und Kino-Starttermin des Films soll (in den USA) der 3. Juni 2011 werden.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

James McAvoy Cast as Professor Xavier
Source: Heat Vision, May 28, 2010

James McAvoy, the Scottish star of Atonement, has been cast as Professor Charles Xavier in the upcoming X-Men: First Class, according to Heat Vision.

McAvoy previously started in the comic book adaptation Wanted. Xavier was previously played by Patrick Stewart in three X-Men films as well as in the Wolverine spinoff, digitally de-aged.

X-Men: First Class will be directed by Kick-Ass helmer Matthew Vaughn and produced by former X-Men director Bryan Singer, among others for release on June 2, 2011.

Mr. Krabbelfisch

Ich hoffe der Film kann mit dem Comic mithalten, der ist nämlich verdammt gut.
"Our games are not designed for young people. If you're a parent and buy one of our games for your child you're a terrible parent.
We design games for adults because we're adults." - Lazlow Jones (Developer Red Dead Redemption)

Lunita

Oh Gott, ich glaube, ich muss ihn doch gucken. Michael Fassbender soll den jungen Magneto spielen!
http://hollywood-spy.blogspot.com/2010/06/michael-fassbender-and-rosamund-pike-in.html

Mr. Krabbelfisch

Was soll denn bitte Emma Frost in nem First Class Film...
"Our games are not designed for young people. If you're a parent and buy one of our games for your child you're a terrible parent.
We design games for adults because we're adults." - Lazlow Jones (Developer Red Dead Redemption)

lastboyscout

Nachdem ich mir die ersten drei X-Men endlich auf BluRay zulegte und den Wolverine nicht wirklich ueberzeugend fand, so hoffe ich wirklich auf First Class.
Man ist gespannt . . .
I`m a tragic hero in this game called life,
my chances go to zero, but I always will survive.
( Funker Vogt - Tragic Hero )

What is your pleasure, sir? This is mine:
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=lastboyscout

StS

Kevin Bacon wird den Baddie mimen ... feine Sache, sag ich.  ;)

Yes, it's true. Sources confirm that Kevin Bacon has joined Matthew Vaughn's X-Men: First Class cast. Details of his role are being kept under wraps, but sources tell us he will play a villain, sparring against protagonists Charles Xavier, played by James McAvoy, and Magneto, Michael Fassbender's role. It's not clear who Bacon's character is specifically, or how he'll figure into the X-Men universe, but it will be fun to watch. (Imdb.com)

Klugscheisser

So lange er nicht singt und Gitarre spielt...  :icon_lol:

Crumby Crumb & the Cunty Bunch

Aber punch dancen darf er gerne.
'Are you talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?' - Raging Bull, Pacino. Love that movie!

StS

Jennifer Lawrence, die Hauptdarstellerin aus dem Must-See-Indie dieses Jahres "Winter's Bone", wird Mystique verkörpern.

StS

Rose Byrne, Oliver Platt und Jason Flemyng sind ebenfalls mit von der Partie...

StS

January Jones am Set (als Emma Frost)...

Anderssen

Pelzmütze auf, aber halb beinfrei? Hm...

Wer ist denn der Kerl, der Twix futtert?

Newendyke

Zitat von: Anderssen am  8 September 2010, 23:16:36

Wahrscheinlich ein Aufnahmeleiter...

"Ich will jetzt nichts mehr hören, von wegen keinen Job, kein Auto, keine Freundin, keine Zukunft und keinen Schwanz." (der Meister - Gran Torino)

Klugscheisser

Zitat von: Newendyke (Anfängerlesbe) am  9 September 2010, 09:30:24
Zitat von: Anderssen am  8 September 2010, 23:16:36

Wahrscheinlich ein Aufnahmeleiter...

Hat er ihr wahrscheinlich gerade weggenommen, deshalb guckt sie so grimmig.  :icon_mrgreen:

Chili Palmer

Unbedingt, denn niemand läuft in den Comics luftiger bekleidet herum als die White Queen (jaja, außer der Black Queen, Ruhe, ihr Nerds!), da ist so ein Twix zwischendurch der absolute Figurkiller. Well done, awesome assistent!  :respekt:
"I'm an actor, love, not a bloody rocket surgeon".

"Der Terminader is ja im Grunde so'n Kaiborch."

Newendyke

"Ich will jetzt nichts mehr hören, von wegen keinen Job, kein Auto, keine Freundin, keine Zukunft und keinen Schwanz." (der Meister - Gran Torino)

Mr Creazil

Zitat von: Newendyke (Anfängerlesbe) am 19 Januar 2011, 13:58:49
Hier findet ihr ein weiteres Bild der First Class-Gang:
http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=29922

*prust*
Hier kommt die X-Men-Generation in Power-Rangers-Verkleidung... süß.
"Nihilist und Christ: das reimt sich, das reimt sich nicht bloß ..."

"Die Zensur ist die jüngere von zwei schändlichen Schwestern, die ältere heißt Inquisition. "

"Who fights with a ladder - well, Jackie Chan does!"

https://letterboxd.com/mrcreazil/

Klugscheisser

Ach herrje, was für ein Haufen Milchgesichter. Und dieses Kostüm von der einen da (sollte klar sein, wen ich meine) -wtf?!  :zwangsjacke: Sieht aus wie der Transvesti aus einem The Knife Video...

wusselpompf

Zitat von: Mr Creazil am 19 Januar 2011, 16:46:20
*prust*
Hier kommt die X-Men-Generation in Power-Rangers-Verkleidung... süß.

Und damit wesentlich näher an der Vorlage dran. ;)
Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville

"You're not married, you haven't got a girlfriend and you never watched Star Trek? Good Lord" - Patrick Stewart "Extras"

Hana-Bi

Also wirklich begeistern tuts mich bisher auch nicht. Zumal ich bis Gestern noch gar nichts von dem Film wusste. Ich hatte etwas wegen Kick Ass nachgeschaut und dann gelesen, das Matthew Vaughn einen X-Men Film plant.

Das Bild erinnert mich irgendwie an die erste Watchmen Generation. Natürlich habe ich die ganzen alten X-Men Comics dabei aber auch nicht verfolgt, um nicht schon vorher zu lästern. Ich meine sogar mal von Stan Lee in einem Interview gehört zu haben das er bei den X-Men damals ausgestiegen ist weil er nach den Anfängen der Serie nicht gedacht hätte, das daraus nochmal was wird. Ich hoffe dennoch das Matthew Vaughn in seinem, ich glaube erst zweiten Film, für Jugendliche auch ohne Gewaltexzesse begeistern kann.

Madball

Zitat von: Klugscheisser am 19 Januar 2011, 20:54:27
Ach herrje, was für ein Haufen Milchgesichter. Und dieses Kostüm von der einen da (sollte klar sein, wen ich meine) -wtf?!  :zwangsjacke: Sieht aus wie der Transvesti aus einem The Knife Video...

Und wie das klar ist wen du meinst!  :respekt: :LOL: Wie sieht das denn aus...
Was für ein Spaß, so fängt der Tag gut an  ;)

StS

Anderssen

Zitat6.3.2011
Pff, und ich habe mich davon für einen Moment verleiten lassen zu glauben, der Film käme im März, aber es dauert ja noch bis Juni.

Chili Palmer

Wie wusselpompf schon so richtig anmerkte, sind das eben exakte Entsprechungen der Comic-Kostüme. Was meint ihr denn, weshalb Singer seinerzeit nur durchgehend schwarze Bodysuits im ersten X-Film einsetzte und noch diesen "gelbes-Latex"-Witz einbaute? Eins zu eins kann halt schon komisch werden.
"I'm an actor, love, not a bloody rocket surgeon".

"Der Terminader is ja im Grunde so'n Kaiborch."

StS

...nen Teaser wirds wohl schon morgen geben.

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020