OFDb

Suicide Girls Must Die!

Begonnen von RoboLuster, 8 Februar 2010, 15:23:31

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

RoboLuster

THE FIRST REALITY HORROR MOVIE
Suicide Girls Must Die!

When twelve calendar models begin to disappear from a remote cabin the girlie video they are shooting becomes the first Reality Horror movie.

When Missy and Sawa invited twelve of their favorite Suicide Girls to a remote cabin in Maine to shoot a Calendar Video, none of the models had any idea they planned to shoot the Suicide Girl version of a Horror Movie. As first Bailey and then Evan go missing, the idyllic vacation photoshoot quickly degenerates into a chaotic nightmare for the models who each think they could be next to disappear.

'Suicide Girls Must Die' Trailer HD (2010)

Homepage: suicidegirls.com

The Suicide Girls continue their world domination of various mediums, reaching out from the popular pay site SuicideGirls.com. The poster you see below is a tease of an upcoming SG horror film that has been in the works for roughly two years now (that I know of, I was first told about it in early 2008). And it appears First Look Studios has picked it up for distribution on March 12.

The cast? They're all there on the one-sheet and so is the plot. Sawa Suicide directed. Does she got the chops? Find out when the film hits. You may notice in the credits block that Jeremy Kasten co-produced. He also directed 2008's Wizard of Gore which featured, what else? Suicide Girls. See...they're everywhere.

What the fu...?^^
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Stuntman Bob

Bei "No Escape" bin ich mir nicht sicher aber der Teil von wegen "no script" und "no actors" fällt einem ja schon direkt auf  :nono:

"Via @ewines "discriminating against gays is the official policy of the @boyscouts" Jesus... Alright, then - fuck the Boy Scouts! No, wait..." -Kevin Smith (auf Twitter)

Pinhead_X

Also ich mag die Suicide Girls und das wird toll *g*
We'll never stop, we'll never quit, 'cause we're Metallica!!!
Meine Musik

BenZedrin

Kann ganz gut werden. Bei Facebook (:icon_redface:) verfolge ich die Suicide Girls schon seit ich da angemeldet bin. Sind schon ein paar heiße Feger dabei. Wenn der Film dann noch schön trashig wird ...  :respekt:

funeralthirst

Yeaaah. Geil. Die Suicide Girls sind schon ordentliche Bumsebienchjer. Ordentliche Damen dabei muss man sagen. Verfolg die zwar nicht auf Facebook aber bin im tollen Internet schon oft auf die gestoßen. Diesen dubiosen "Film" werd ich mal weiterhin verfolgen :) Hoffentlich wirds der Ultratrash schlechthin.
1. Herr der Ringe, Der (1978) / 6
2. Night Terror (1989) / 2
3. Dance of the Dead (2008) / 5
4. Butterfly Effect (2004) / 5
5. Evil Aliens (2005) / 4
6. Anatomie (2000) / 7
7. Dämon mit den blutigen Händen, Der (1958) / 7
8. Hexe des Grafen Dracula, Die (1968) / 5
9. Plaga Zombie - The Beginning (1997) / 3
10. Aliens - Die Rückkehr (1986)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020