OFDb

Orcs! (...they will eat your face off)

Begonnen von StS, 25 Oktober 2010, 21:33:55

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

From deep under the mountain, a horde of ancient warriors has been unleashed.
They prey on human fear.
They live to kill.
They are coming.
And they won't stop until we're all dead..
ORCS!
The ultimate Orcs movie is coming soon!

ZitatHow shocking is it to know that a movie has finally been made about rampaging Orcs and Syfy has nothing to do with it?

I don't think anyone who has ever watched Lord of the Rings or played Dungeons & Dragons would have ever envisioned "the ultimate Orcs movie" as being about inept park rangers battling Orcs running amok in a forest, but that's what the trailer for Orcs! promises.

One look at the trailer for the new creature feature Orcs!, in which an army of unleashed Orks terrorize a modern day national park, and you'll definitely sense Sam Raimi's influence.

This ultimate Orcs movie comes to us courtesy of filmmaker Andrew Black.

(Dread Central)

ORCS! Trailer

:LOL:  :dodo:  :icon_lol:  :dodo:  :LOL:

Sorry, aber ich "musste" das Ding einfach irgendwo posten...  :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Akayuki

Das Teil wird mit Sicherheit ne´Partygranate!  :pidu:
Original Zitat: "Ey Leute, Hard Boiled ist besser als Sex! Da hast du zwei Stunden pure Äckschen!"

Dionysos

Was heißt hier "sorry"?  ;)
Der Trailer ist mal richtig banane und der Film wird alleine wegen der Schnauzbärte geguckt  :LOL:
God doesn't make the world this way. We do. - Watchmen

Sometimes, I guess there just aren't enough rocks. - Forrest Gump

It doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that. - Casablanca

RoboLuster

Jup, sieht nach geilem Scheiß aus, Alta. :respekt:
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

EvilErnie

In HdR konnten die Asseln immerhin reden, hier scheinen sie wortkarg zu sein...

Aber den geb ich mir defintiv  :algo: :dodo:
,,Der Director's Cut erweist sich nicht nur als die filmisch bessere Version, sondern auch als die einzig logische." (Blade Runner)

Behandel´ne Königin wie `ne Hure und `ne Hure wie `ne Königin, dann kann nichts schiefgehen! (Alien 3 SE)

Ich hab ne Sprengkapsel im Kopf! Du musst mich töten sonst sterb ich! (Ethan Hunt)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020