Source Code (von Duncan Jones)

Begonnen von StS, 20 November 2010, 10:05:03

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director: Duncan Jones
Screenwriter: Ben Ripley
Starring: Jake Gyllenhaal, Michelle Monaghan, Vera Farmiga, Jeffrey Wright

Genre: Sci-Fi, Thriller
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for some violence including disturbing images, and for language)
Official Website: www.EntertheSourceCode.com

When decorated soldier Captain Colter Stevens (Jake Gyllenhaal) wakes up in the body of an unknown man, he discovers he's part of a mission to find the bomber of a Chicago commuter train. In an assignment unlike any he's ever known, he learns he's part of a government experiment called the "Source Code," a program that enables him to cross over into another man's identity in the last 8 minutes of his life. With a second, much larger target threatening to kill millions in downtown Chicago, Colter re-lives the incident over and over again, gathering clues each time, until he can solve the mystery of who is behind the bombs and prevent the next attack. Filled with mind-boggling twists and heart-pounding suspense, "Source Code" is a smart action-thriller directed by Duncan Jones ("Moon") also starring Michelle Monaghan ("Eagle Eye," "Due Date"), Vera Farmiga ("Up in the Air," "The Departed"), and Jeffrey Wright ("Quantum of Solace," "Syriana").

Trailer:
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=71796
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

Nibi

Nach dem großartigen Moon freue ich mich sehr auf seinen neuen Film. Der Trailer macht jedenfalls sehr neugierig  :respekt:
-It's blood
-Son of a bitch

StS

StS

Artist Olly Moss created this poster for Alamo Drafthouse & Mondo as part of the SXSW Films collection. (Imdb)

StS

MMeXX

Ein Film mit einer wie ich finde interessanten Thematik. Allerdings hätte auch etwas früher der Abspann kommen dürfen, nämlich bei dem
Spoiler: zeige
"Freeze-Frame", damit die Sache etwas offener endet.
Schön auch, dass er nicht unnötig in die Länge gezogen wird, sondern bei der 90 Min.-Marke bleibt. 7/10

EvilErnie

Ne Mischung aus Retroactive, Dejavu und Alarmstufe Rot 2  :rofl:
An sich nicht schlecht aber so wirklich übergesprungen ist der Funke bei mir nich  :icon_rolleyes:
Naja weit aus besser als die x-te Forssetzung von Captain Jack Hook oder irgend ne Twilight Teeni Scheisse!
Ich vergebe mal spontan 6/10 Punkte! Fürn DVD/BD Abend ausreichend, kein Kinopflichtfilm imo^^
,,Der Director's Cut erweist sich nicht nur als die filmisch bessere Version, sondern auch als die einzig logische." (Blade Runner)

Behandel´ne Königin wie `ne Hure und `ne Hure wie `ne Königin, dann kann nichts schiefgehen! (Alien 3 SE)

Ich hab ne Sprengkapsel im Kopf! Du musst mich töten sonst sterb ich! (Ethan Hunt)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020