OFDb

the Day (an "apocalyptic siege warfare film")

Begonnen von StS, 6 Dezember 2010, 19:04:50

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Now in post-production is Doug Aarniokoski's The Day, a new indie action thriller described as an "apocalyptic siege warfare film." Aarniokoski, a Robert Rodriguez protege, best know for his second unit director work on Takers, Resident Evil: Extinction and even Once Upon a Time in Mexico, is behind the camera for the flick featuring an all-star cast including Shawn Ashmore (X-Men, Frozen, Mother's Day, The Ruins), Ashley Bell (The Last Exorcism), Cory Hardrict (Gran Torino, Battle: Los Angeles), Dominic Monaghan (Lord of the Rings, "Lost") and Shannyn Sossamon (Catacombs, One Missed Call)! The pic is an apocalyptic siege warfare film spanning 24 hrs during which a small group of survivors are pit against insurmountable odds. The intention is for this film to be launching pad for a franchise.

1. Trailer:
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/22615

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

lastboyscout

Hoffentlich wird der besser als Deadland. Der wurde auch ueberall angepriesen und stellte sich als uebler Rohrkrepierer raus, der einfach nur langweilte.
Meine Hoffnungen sind jetzt auf dem hier.  :andy:
I`m a tragic hero in this game called life,
my chances go to zero, but I always will survive.
( Funker Vogt - Tragic Hero )

What is your pleasure, sir? This is mine:
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=lastboyscout

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020