OFDb

The Skin I Live In (La piel que habito, von Almodóvar)

Begonnen von StS, 9 Mai 2011, 07:11:16

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director: Pedro Almodóvar
Writers: Pedro Almodóvar (screenplay), Thierry Jonquet (based on the novel by)
Stars: Antonio Banderas, Elena Anaya and Marisa Paredes
Imdb

"The film will be a terror film, without screams or scares," said Almodovar in a recent interview. "It's difficult to define, and although it comes close to the terror genre -- something that appeals to me that I've never done -- I won't respect any of its rules. It's the harshest film I've ever written, and Banderas' character is brutal."

Ever since his wife was burned in a car crash, Dr. Robert Ledgard, an eminent plastic surgeon, has been interested in creating a new skin with which he could have saved her. After twelve years, he manages to cultivate a skin that is a real shield against every assault. In addition to years of study and experimentation, Robert needed a further three things: no scruples, an accomplice and a human guinea pig. Scruples were never a problem. Marilia, the woman who looked after him from the day he was born, is his most faithful accomplice. And as for the human guinea pig ...

Teaser:
http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/44299/trailer-debut-take-look-skin-i-live

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

Angelus Mortis

Sieht sehr interessant aus. Mal im Auge behalten ...

StS

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020