OFDb

Spy Kids: All the Time in the World (Teil 4)

Begonnen von StS, 1 Juni 2011, 19:57:41

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director: Robert Rodriguez
Screenwriter: Robert Rodriguez
Starring: Jessica Alba, Jeremy Piven, Joel McHale, Rowan Blanchard, Mason Cook, Antonio Banderas, Danny Trejo, Alexa Vega, Daryl Sabara
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Family

On the surface, Marissa Cortez Wilson (Jessica Alba) has it all...married to a famous spy hunting television reporter, a new baby and intelligent twin step kids. But in reality, trying to mother Rebecca (Rowan Blanchard) and Cecil (Mason Cook), who clearly don't want her around, is her toughest challenge yet. Also, her husband, Wilbur (Joel McHale), wouldn't know a spy if he lived with one which is exactly the case - Marissa's a retired secret agent.

Marissa's world is turned upside down when the maniacal Timekeeper (Jeremy Piven) threatens to take over the planet and she's called back into action by the head of OSS, home of the greatest spies and where the now-defunct Spy Kids division was created. With Armageddon quickly approaching, Rebecca and Cecil are thrust into action when they learn their boring stepmom was once a top agent and now the world's most competitive ten year olds are forced to put their bickering aside and rely on their wits. With a little help from a couple of very familiar Spy Kids, Carmen (Alexa Vega) and Juni Cortez (Daryl Sabara), and some mind-blowing gadgets, they just may be able to save the world and possibly bring their family together while they're at it.

Trailer:
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=78229

Nach dem amüsanten ersten Teil ging es imo stetig bergab ... and this now looks like utter crap!  :icon_rolleyes:
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Inspektor Yuen

Ach Robbie, was machst du da schon wieder?  :viney:

Ich schließe mich dem Comment bei Comingsoon an: Dagegen sieht der Schlümpfe-Trailer aus wie Inception.
"Wenn ich jetzt sterben würde, was würdest du machen?" -"Ich würd dich nicht sterben lassen!"

Hitfield

Werde ich mir auf jeden Fall auf DVD anschauen. Alleine Jessica Alba hat mich bislang bei jedem ihrer Filme anderthalb Stunden gut bei der Stange gehalten.
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain."

Inspektor Yuen

Wenn mich Jessica Alba jedesmal 1,5 Stunden bei der Stange halten würde, würde ich mir auch jeden Film von ihr anschauen.  :king:
"Wenn ich jetzt sterben würde, was würdest du machen?" -"Ich würd dich nicht sterben lassen!"

Moonshade

Was würde wohl Jessica Alba sagen, wenn sie euch wirklich mal 1,5 Stunden die Stange halten müßte... :viney:
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

Inspektor Yuen

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

Eric

Zitat von: StS am 24 Juni 2011, 22:39:43

Oooooh mein Gott sieht die in dem Lederoutfit geil aus!!!  :love:  :algoschaf:
Liebe Ursula,
wünsch dir frohe Ostern, nen tollen Namenstag und nen guten Rutsch ins Jahr 1978!
Grüsse aus der Alzheimergruppe, deine Tante Günther!

Ich hasse Menschen, Tiere + Pflanzen. Steine sind ok.

Karm

Zitat von: Moonshade am  2 Juni 2011, 13:17:39
Was würde wohl Jessica Alba sagen, wenn sie euch wirklich mal 1,5 Stunden die Stange halten müßte... :viney:

Sie würde sagen: "Lupe, Pinzette und Desinfektionsspray bitte!"  :icon_mrgreen:

StS

Inspektor Yuen

So so, in 4D mit Schnüffelkarte.
Die Kids im Kino wirds freuen.

blade2603

"Jedes Publikum kriegt die Vorstellung, die es verdient." -Mario Barth
◾ Originalzitat von: Curt Goetz

(aus den Känguru Büchern)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020