OFDb

Beneath the Darkness (mit Dennis Quaid)

Begonnen von StS, 13 Juni 2011, 10:07:13

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

13 Juni 2011, 10:07:13 Letzte Bearbeitung: 13 Juni 2011, 10:08:53 von StS

Imdb

We haven't heard much about Beneath the Darkness, which stars Dennis Quaid and Aimee Teegarden, since the end of last year, but now the goods are starting to roll in. Along with Quaid and "Friday Night Lights" alum Teegarden, director Martin Guigui's Beneath the Darkness stars Tony Oller, Devon Werkheiser, and Stephen Lunsford.

After the mysterious death of his best friend, a 16-year-old boy struggles to expose the grim secrets surrounding a suspicious neighbor and his apparently haunted house.

Trailer:
http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/44988/poster-trailer-and-stills-beneath-darkness

...hmmm, mit seiner Karriere geht es auch nicht gerade aufwärts.  ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Angelus Mortis

13 Juni 2011, 15:24:59 #1 Letzte Bearbeitung: 13 Juni 2011, 16:11:02 von Angelus Mortis
Der Trailer ist lahm ... *gähn*

EDIT:
Ich überlege gerade, wo ich (fast) dieselbe Geschichte schon mal gesehen oder gelesen habe ... ich komme nicht drauf, aber ich bin mir fast sicher, dass es das schon mal gab. Argh ... weiß das jemand? :icon_confused:

EDIT 2:
Ich hab's ... "Monster House" war, was ich meinte.

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020