OFDb

Knights of Badassdom (mit Zahn, Glau und Kwanten)

Begonnen von StS, 24 Juli 2011, 12:17:38

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director: Joe Lynch
Starring: Steve Zahn, Peter Dinklage, Ryan Kwanten, Douglas Tait, Summer Glau
Genre: Horror, Comedy, Action
Imdb

After being dumped by his sexy girlfriend Beth, Joe (Kwanten) reluctantly decides to join Eric (Zahn) and his LARPing (Live Action Role Players) friends in the woods rather than stay behind and feel sorry for his newly single status. There he meets hot, ass-kicking, intimidating LARPer Gwen (Glau) and finds himself plunged into a surreal adventure wilder than he ever imagined when a make-believe wizard casts an all-too-real spell from an ancient book. That spell releases an actual demon with a taste for human blood -- and souls -- that starts systematically decimating the players in this suddenly deadly "game." Will our guys become the heroes they have been pretending to be before time runs out?

Trailer:
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=80219

:icon_smile: :dodo:
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

blade2603

Das hier reicht schon:

Summer Glau  :love: :love:

Der Film wird geschaut  :dodo:
"Jedes Publikum kriegt die Vorstellung, die es verdient." -Mario Barth
◾ Originalzitat von: Curt Goetz

(aus den Känguru Büchern)

Dr. STRG+C+V n0NAMe

Zitat von: blade2603 am 24 Juli 2011, 13:24:53
Das hier reicht schon:

Und ich dachte wirklich, deBene wäre schneller mit genau diesem Kommentar.  :icon_mrgreen:
Aktueller Rang: Sergeant of the Master Sergeants Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants to the Max
---
Carpenter Brut - Le Perv
---
Carpenter Brut - Obituary
---
Pertubator - Miami Disco

.sixer.

Zitat von: Dr. STRG+C+V n0NAMe am 24 Juli 2011, 14:45:22
Das hier reicht schon:

Und ich dachte wirklich, deBene wäre schneller mit genau diesem Kommentar.  :icon_mrgreen:

Ich habe auf Hans getippt  :icon_lol:
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice
"you must be," said the cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Wir ham kein Strom,
wir ham kein Geld,
wir sind der geilste Club der Welt.

Inspektor Yuen

Rock n´Roll.  :dodo:
Der Film sieht fett aus, Eule hin oder her..
"Wenn ich jetzt sterben würde, was würdest du machen?" -"Ich würd dich nicht sterben lassen!"

deBene

Zitat von: .sixer. am 24 Juli 2011, 16:03:50
Zitat von: Dr. STRG+C+V n0NAMe am 24 Juli 2011, 14:45:22
Das hier reicht schon:

Ich habe auf Hans getippt  :icon_lol:
Guck mal wann Hans das letzte mal on war. Ich war das Wochenende ohne Internet.

Der wird natürlich geschaut, nicht nur wegen Glau :love:, Zahn ging in Strange Wilderness schon ab, dann noch der Inder von Community....könnte also sehr gut werden :respekt:

StS

Steckt (offenkundig) in "Post-Production-Hell" fest...  :icon_sad:

ZitatIt has been well over a year since Joe Lynch's Knights of Badassdom was previewed before San Diego Comic-Con audiences, offering them a first look at the horror-fantasy which draws its inspiration from the world of LARPing and stars Ryan Kwanten, Steve Zahn and Peter Dinklage. 

With a cast like that, you'd think the film would have no problems at all, right?  Well, dark, threatening clouds have been building over Knights, slowing its momentum to getting a release.

A site simply called Badassdom.com has shed some light on what is holding the film up.  According to the document there, the film is being screened tomorrow in Los Angeles for potential buyers, however, it "is not the REAL Knights of BADASSDOM. The last known cut of the REAL Knights of BADASSDOM was seen in July 2011, just before many of you saw Joe Lynch and key members of the cast of the film take the stage at Comic-Con to promote their picture and Joe Lynch's vision," says the site.

The site says the project has essentially been taken hostage by certain entities at IndieVest Pictures and their exploits with the film have been screwing things up.  Big time.  The site features a letter addressed to the IndieVest board of directors.

You can read the breakdown and shady dealings here: http://badassdom.com/

The bottom line is that Knights of Badassdom, Lynch's sophomore feature film effort after Wrong Turn 2, is a victim of some nasty business and there is no telling when we'll see the film.  We'll keep you posted.  In the meantime, enjoy the trailer again... (shocktillyoudrop.com)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020