OFDb

Osombie (Zombiefilm über Osama bin Laden)...WTF?

Begonnen von Hackfresse, 11 Februar 2012, 18:21:20

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Hackfresse

Osombie - Teaser Trailer

OMFG!

Ich prophezeie US-Flaggen-Verbennungen in der arabischen Welt.  :icon_mrgreen:
(20:24:16) funeralthirst: was zur hölle ist ein b00n?

"In einer Gesellschaft, in der alle schuldig sind, ist das einzige Verbrechen, sich erwischen zu lassen. In einer Welt voller Diebe ist Dummheit die einzige verbleibende Sünde." Hunter S. Thompson

StS

Written by Kurt Hale and executive produced by Kynan Griffin and Jason Faller, the independently produced Arrow Storm Entertainment flick Osombie was filmed last year and, according to the film's official synopsis, revolves around the character of "Dusty, a yoga instructor from Colorado, who is on a desperate rescue mission to save her crazy brother, Derek, a conspiracy theorist who is convinced Osama Bin Laden is still alive, despite having been buried at sea. In Afghanistan Dusty falls in with a team of NATO Special Forces on a secret assignment, (and it) turns out that Derek is not so crazy after all: Osama has returned from his watery grave and is making an army of zombie terrorists. When the group crashes headlong into the growing zombie apocalypse, Dusty and the troops must find and destroy the root of the zombie insurgency before it infests the rest of the world." Corey Sevier (Apartment 1303) and Eve Mauro (The Steam Experiment, Sorority Party Massacre) star.

...ja, hatte ich auch vor einigen Tagen entdeckt, den Trailer. Versprech ich mir aber nicht allzu viel von.

Da halte ich mich lieber an den "Zombinladen"-Fake-Trailer - der ist kurz, knackig und richtig gut...  ;)

ZOMBINLADEN (2011) Fake Zombie Movie Trailer CONTROVERSIAL
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020