OFDb

UFO (Van Damme)

Begonnen von Jerry Garcia, 15 August 2011, 18:21:48

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Jerry Garcia

StS

It started with a blackout, all power and communications down. Hours later city sized UFOs invade the world's skies. Then the war began...

Five friends attempt to navigate their way to survival amidst deteriorating chaos as the world descends into terror and anarchy during an alien invasion and interstellar war.

That's the plot to Airborne director Dominic Burns' upcoming low budget British alien invasion flick UFO. The movie has garnered a bit more press than it probably would have thanks to the casting of Jean-Claude Van Damme, albeit in a small role. Getting him involved probably wasn't too hard considering the film's star is Van Damme's adult daughter, Bianca Bree.

She's not the only celebrity offspring in the cast: Sean Brosnan, son of ex-James Bond Pierce Brosnan, co-stars. Simon Phillips (Airborne), Julian Glover (most recently of "Game of Thrones"), and Sean Pertwee (The Seasoning House, Dog Soldiers) round out the cast.

Trailer:
http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/61191/aliens-invade-and-jean-claude-van-damme-has-shotgun-trailer-ufo

...billig, trashy und nicht sonderlich interessant ausschauend.  ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

JanH

och ich weiß nicht.
Der Trailer dazu ist meiner Meinung auch nichts besonderes.
Ich bin zwar ein großer Fan von Byron Haskins Kampf der Welten, aber irgendwie geht langsam aber sicher bei den Aliens-erobern-die-Erde-Filme die Puste aus.
Ich möchte hier nicht als ständiger Verdammer der neuen Filme gelten, aber dieser Film scheint wieder einer der zu sein, auf die man getrost verzichten könnte.
Klischeehafte Charaktere und Action um des Action willens... so kommt mir der Trailer vor...
ich glaube nicht, dass ich mir das anschauen werde.

Jerry Garcia

Und van Damme guckt wahrscheinlich eh nur kurz vorbei, damit sein Name auf dem Plakat steht und damit den Film seiner Tochter Bianca Bree zu pushen.

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020