OFDb

In the Name of the King 3: the Last Job

Begonnen von StS, 7 November 2012, 21:14:50

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director: Uwe Boll
Stars: Dominic Purcell, Ralitsa Paskaleva, Bashar Rahal, ...

Hazen Kaine, an American contract killer living in Sofia, Bulgaria, gets more than he bargains for when he enters into a contract with the mob. One last job before he gets out and starts a new life for himself. The targets; the three children of royal billionaire Andon Dupont. Seems simple enough, or so he thought. Hazen apprehends the children and before he can blink an eye, a simple necklace worn by one of the children, sends his life spireling back to medieval times. Hazen, now completely out of his element, fights for his life as he tries to escape a medieval army and a fierce fire breathing dragon.

It is here that Hazen learns what is it to be a real man and a true warrior. He must fight alongside these damsels and their people dodging arrows and fire balls, to reclaim a kingdom that was stolen from them years before.

Trailer:
http://twitchfilm.com/2012/11/uwe-boll-goes-larping-in-first-in-the-name-of-the-king-3-trailer.html

Ohje.  :viney:
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Klugscheisser

:icon_lol:

Was? Teil 3? Hab ich da was verpasst?

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Dexter

Sieht wie ein Asylum Film aus, wenn es noch etwas billiger wird dürfte er bald Krekel Niveau erreicht haben.

Crumby Crumb & the Cunty Bunch

Wenn Boll auch nur ein halb so guter Geschäftsmann wäre wie Krekel, wäre der Film 3D.
'Are you talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?' - Raging Bull, Pacino. Love that movie!

blade2603

LOL... es gab nen 2. Teil? und jetzt noch ein 3. von einem Klassiker o_O
"Jedes Publikum kriegt die Vorstellung, die es verdient." -Mario Barth
◾ Originalzitat von: Curt Goetz

(aus den Känguru Büchern)

Klugscheisser

Zitat von: StS am  7 November 2012, 21:21:42
Zitat von: Klugscheisser am  7 November 2012, 21:16:24
Hab ich da was verpasst?

Nein. Nur Schrott mit Lundgren...  ;)

Ich hätte dem Boll auch zugetraut, dass er gleich zu Teil 3 übergeht.  :icon_lol:

Mr. Blonde

Zitat von: blade2603 am  7 November 2012, 23:31:14
LOL... es gab nen 2. Teil? und jetzt noch ein 3. von einem Klassiker o_O

Klassiker? Wirklich? Wenn ich an einen Klassiker denke in dem Genre, dann fallen mir spontan "Highlander" und "Excalibur" ein, an "Dungeon Siege" würde ich nie denken. Oo

Artikel & News zu Filmen, Games, Musik & Technik

blade2603

"Jedes Publikum kriegt die Vorstellung, die es verdient." -Mario Barth
◾ Originalzitat von: Curt Goetz

(aus den Känguru Büchern)

kami

Sieht schon ganz schön schrottig aus, und die Kombi aus Haupt- und Untertitel ist ja mal auch grotesk.

Mr. Blonde

Artikel & News zu Filmen, Games, Musik & Technik

Hitfield

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain."

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020