OFDb

Epic (3D-Animationsfilm)

Begonnen von StS, 20 November 2012, 19:36:38

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

20 November 2012, 19:36:38 Letzte Bearbeitung: 20 November 2012, 19:38:13 von StS
Director: Chris Wedge
Starring: Colin Farrell, Josh Hutcherson, Amanda Seyfried, Johnny Knoxville, Aziz Ansari, Pitbull, Jason Sudeikis, Steven Tyler, Blake Anderson, Judah Friedlander, Beyonce Knowles, ...
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Animation
Official Website: www.Epicthemovie.com

"Epic" is a 3D CG action-adventure comedy that reveals a hidden world unlike any other. From the creators of "Ice Age" and "Rio," "Epic" tells the story of an ongoing battle deep in the forest between the forces of good and the forces of evil. When a teen age girl finds herself magically transported into this secret universe, she must band together with a rag-tag team of fun and whimsical characters in order to save their world...and ours.

Trailer:
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/fox/epic/

Bei dem Song im Trailer bekomm ich Lust, mir nochmal "Act of Valor" anzusehen...   ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

cyborg_2029

Auch wenn die Story aus "Avatar", "Horton hört ein Hu!" und "Lucas, der Ameisenschreck" zusammengeklaut wurde, macht der Film dennoch Spaß. Es gibt viele liebevolle Figuren, eine Menge Wortwitz und schwarzen Humor, sowie große Actionszenen. Trotzdem ist "Epic" auch für die Kleinsten zu empfehlen. Die Sprecher machen auch im deutschen eine super Arbeit, nur Christoph Waltz ist etwas zu penetrant. Tricktechnisch ist natürlich alles auf dem aktuellsten Stand, den 3D-Effekt kann ich nicht beurteilen, da nur in 2D gesehen.
8/10 Punkten.
Lebensweisheiten 101: "Wenn Du einmal damit anfängst, dann kniest Du nur noch."

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020