Stephen Volk, Nick Murphy

Cast:
Rebecca Hall
Dominic West
Imelda Staunton
Lucy Cohu
John Shrapnel
Richard Durden

Set in London in 1921, Florence Cathcart (Rebecca Hall), author of the popular book "Seeing Through Ghosts," has devoted her career to exposing claims of the supernatural as nothing but hoaxes. Haunted by the recent death of her fiancé, she is approached by Robert Mallory (Dominic West) to investigate the recent death of a student at the all-boys boarding school where he teaches. When students at the school report sightings of the young boy's ghost, she decides to take on the case. Initially, the mystery surrounding the ghost appears nothing more than a schoolboy prank, but as Florence continues to investigate events at the school, she begins to believe that her reliance on science may not be enough to explain the strange phenomenon going on around her. -- (C) Cohen Media Group

The Awakening - Official Trailer (2012) [HD]

Auch ein Film, für den ich schon länger einen Thread aufmachen wollte, ich finde das sieht sehr gut aus, gruselig. ;)
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

Moonshade

Schnuppert ein wenig nach "Haunted - Haus der Geister" und verdient deswegen allein schon meine Aufmerksamkeit...
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

Lief auch auf´m FFF und ist in GB bereits auf BluRay (zu einem passablen Preis) zu haben.  ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Sowas wird immer erst geliehen, Blindkäufe mach ich nicht.
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020