OFDb

Cult (2013)

Begonnen von StS, 22 Januar 2013, 07:09:13

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

The series stars Matt Davis ("The Vampire Diaries") as Jeff Sefton, Jessica Lucas ("Melrose Place," Cloverfield) as Skye Yarrow, Alona Tal ("Supernatural," "The Killing") as Kelly Collins, and Robert Knepper ("Prison Break," "Shameless") as Billy Grimm.

Investigative journalist Jeff Sefton has learned to laugh off his younger brother Nate's relentless string of obsessions, especially his latest rant that a hit TV show intends to harm him. However, when his brother mysteriously disappears, Jeff takes Nate's paranoia seriously and in the process uncovers the dark underworld of the TV series "Cult" and its rabid fans, who are obsessed with the show's charismatic cult leader, Billy Grimm. As the show's gruesome plot twists begin to play out in the real world, Jeff enlists the help of young research assistant Skye in a race to save Nate and unravel the mystery behind the TV series whose hardcore fans would literally kill to see what happens next...

Teaser:
Cult (CW) Series Premiere Teaser Promo
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Yay, Knepper darf mal wieder richtig vom Leder ziehen...

Klingt interessant, aber ob sich auf CW dafür auf Dauer genug Leute finden, kein Thema, mit dem man 3-4 Staffel füllen kann. Als On/OFF-Serie mit 13 Folgen aber machbar...
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020