OFDb

Parade's End ("HBO & BBC"-Miniserie)

Begonnen von StS, 23 Januar 2013, 08:02:47

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

The first trailer for HBO and BBC's mini-series Parade's End, starring Benedict Cumberbatch, Rebecca Hall, and Adelaide Clemens has arrived, featuring all the aristocracy of Downton Abby with the WWI explosions of LEGENDS OF THE FALL. The series premiered last year on BBC and will now make it's debut stateside on HBO.  Based on the series of novels by Ford Madox Ford, the story centers on a love triangle between the old-fashioned Christopher Tietjens (Cumberbatch), his vindictive wife Sylvia (Rebecca Hall) and suffragette Valentine Wannop (Adelaide Clemens), in the midst of World War I and a Europe on the brink of profound change. As the war drags on, Christopher goes to fight in France, and leaves behind Sylvia, a son who may or may not be his and Valentine. He must ultimately decide who he is to remain with for the duration of his life: the beautiful yet manipulative Sylvia or the adoring Valentine.

Trailer (Joblo.com)

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Oh, da weiß ich schon interessierte Abnehmer - die Historienschmonzetten kommen ja wohl wieder groß raus...  :icon_mrgreen:
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020