OFDb

Final Girl (mit Abigail Breslin)

Begonnen von StS, 7 Februar 2013, 08:45:59

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

7 Februar 2013, 08:45:59 Letzte Bearbeitung: 7 Februar 2013, 08:47:42 von StS

Director: Tyler Shields
Starring: Abigail Breslin, Alexander Ludwig, Wes Bentley, Logan Huffman, Michael Trevino, Connor Paolo, Francesca Eastwood, Michael Trevino, ...

Four teenage boys who ritualistically hunt and kill teenage girls in the woods choose the wrong victim for their sick game.

Loner Veronica is new to school, shy and vulnerable the perfect target for a group of teenage boys who lure girls into the woods to hunt and kill them for sport. It's only after they get her alone that she turns the tables on them, escaping and revealing she's armed and knows how to defend herself. Little do they know, Veronica is an assassin-in-training, and she's chosen killing these boys as her final test. When the dust clears, Veronica will find out if she can be the final girl these boys ever have a chance to hurt.

Da es sich bei dem Film - in Kontrast zum oben geposteten Poster - um einen "eher ungewöhnlichen" handelt, hier nun auch der "nicht unbedingt gewöhnliche" erste Trailer, der (buchstäblich) den gesamten Film in 60 Sekunden zeigt. Das allerdings ist genau so vom Regisseur gewollt - wie er selbst in der Einleitung sagt - und beileibe nicht der "riesige Spoiler", nach dem es eigentlich klingt...

Trailer

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Das Posterdesign wird seinen Weg an viiiiiiiele Fanboy-Wände finden, prophezeie ich mal...
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

RoboLuster

WOW! Ich liebe solche Filme. Gibt aber nicht allzu viele davon, und alle sind mehr oder weniger schundig, dtV und fast vergessen. Jetzt kommt da einer daher, für den noch Werbung gemacht wird... und mit Wes Bentley...geil! :D
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020